How can I make money?

Guys how do I make money here?

Good day all. Am new here and i will like to know how i can make money here. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m new to this

2 Likes

Hi all!

There are quite a few threads posted in the “Make Money” topic. That would be a great place to start learning about ways to make money.

As far as this community, you probably won’t find a way to make money directly from here (we do not allow affiliate/referral links etc.) however, you can get a lot of helpful knowledge that you could turn into a way to make money.

If you have any specific questions about specific money making opportunities, feel free to submit a post and any members of the community familiar with it will be happy to help.

Also, if you stay engaged in the community, there is a monthly $25 prize for Member of the Month (one person each month who is most active/engaged in the community)

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

I didn’t know u were engaged in the community, there is a monthly $25 prize for Member of the Month (one person each month who is most active/engaged in the community.) This is awesome to know…

3 Likes

It is pretty awesome @kim.vick! Look forward to seeing you around the community and hopefully you will hold the title of “Member of the Month” soon! thumb

1 Like