Passive Income Opportunity, Where to Post

I have a passive income opportunity that pays only a nominal amount monthly. I have been posting on Craigslist where some interested individuals do contact me.

I would like to learn of other options / alternatives to Craigslist where I can post this opportunity.

Any suggestions?

What type of opportunity is it? How does it work? I think we need more details before we can offer up some solid suggestions!

There are a lot of FB groups where people share info on different ways to earn money but you either have groups that are basically just Sp@m and then you have more serious ones that are very particular about requiring proof of earnings and such. It’s a lot of work to get any traction on these unless you get lucky and have a really good opportunity.

I have also had some success getting referrals for various apps, etc. on sites that allow people to share their referral code.

Last but not least you can always set up your own webpage and just try and get some traffic from Google. I actually created a FB page for one of my referral codes once. It was free and funneled a bit of free traffic my way.

i have no idea

@will.s For individuals willing to host my routers, connected to their WiFi.

@moore.income posted:

There are a lot of FB groups where people share info on different ways to earn money but you either have groups that are basically just Sp@m and then you have more serious ones that are very particular about requiring proof of earnings and such. It’s a lot of work to get any traction on these unless you get lucky and have a really good opportunity.

I have also had some success getting referrals for various apps, etc. on sites that allow people to share their referral code.

Last but not least you can always set up your own webpage and just try and get some traffic from Google. I actually created a FB page for one of my referral codes once. It was free and funneled a bit of free traffic my way.

Thank you!