Passive Side-Income Ideas

I know there’s a lot of sites that offer general guides but I was looking for specific methods that would offer just a little bit of extra income (or even more) on the side.

One that wouldn’t require much monetary investment.

Share your thoughts and ideas!

Greetings,

let me get my feet settled for a couple days, I too am looking for passive income and have a couple ideas I have studied about

best

steve

2 Likes

Thanks to Penny Hoarder, I learned of the existence of Stash. Has anyone had luck with that? I know there is an initial investment, but I am curious as to what kind of passive income it’s capable of providing.

Hello everyone, I am new, today is my first day and I am also looking for work at home ideas.

Thank you

1 Like

Greetings,

I was laid off because of the virus after 8 years with this company. So I really want to generate a a good income from home. Are there any programs that can help me achieve this???

@kelly.fife posted:

Hello everyone, I am new, today is my first day and I am also looking for work at home ideas.

Thank you

Hi @kelly.fife and @deb.day!

Read your comments on this thread and would like to suggest something that has worked for me and others. Let me know if I could send you a message!

2 Likes

I am also new and today is my first day. Need to learn how to make some income working from home. All information is welcome. Thank you!

1 Like

@mollie.nunley posted:

I am also new and today is my first day. Need to learn how to make some income working from home. All information is welcome. Thank you!

I posted this forum to know more about other ideas too. I’m a hobbyist myself and have a lot of stuff for woodworks. They’re all sitting idly right now and since COVID came, a lot of people opted for their own DIY projects at home but don’t have the equipment. So I searched for a website that would let me rent out my stuff to locals near me and now not only do I earn from it, but I also have an avenue for my own personal needs.

You can try it too for things you’re not using that much. Plus it’s free to list! www.mygaragerentals.com

1 Like

Thank you for your kind offer but I am not a craft type person. Have 0 skills!

@mollie.nunley posted:

Thank you for your kind offer but I am not a craft type person. Have 0 skills!

oh you don’t have to be an artsy person

if you have unused items laying inside your homes, you can list them on the site so people in your area can view them there and rent

there’s your passive side-income with no monetary investment

Click in the Search box at the top of the page and enter “passive income,” “side hustles,” “work from home,” words along those lines. Posters always have some good sources on here.

Also, don’t forget to check out the WFH (work from home) portal on the Penny Hoarder.

1 Like