Ideas on how to make $ at home

Looking for ideas to make $ from home. Preferably quick easy $ but really just $ period. When suggesting please be mindful that I’m “craft” challenged lol I see ideas for crafts online all the time, I love them, enjoy doing them but no matter what the craft is my outcome is that of an unsupervised kindergartener during art ??‍♀️? (no I’m not exaggerating.) so making anything to sell is hard no so any other suggestions are much appreciated.

1 Like

LOL I am the same way with crafts! I make quick money by selling stuff I don’t want or need or love.

1 Like

@tempestt.gebhardt Ha! I can relate. There have been a few practical ideas that have come up in community over the years. @crystal shared that she makes money from Poshmark here. I’d also spend some time searching through the entire make money forum as other members have asked about this too and have gotten some great responses. Try also searching a few keywords in the search box too – that will also get you some historical responses to this question. Hope that helps! Keep us posted.

2 Likes

Have you already found ways to make $ at home?

You could definitely try freelancing! There are a lot of free resources to get you started.

If you are looking for a more passive one, you can consider renting out things you already own. This of Airbnb but for your stuff. It can be anything you own! I personally rent out a canopy we don’t use anymore.

Let me know if you want to get the platform I use for this to get bookings!

1 Like

Hey @tempestt.gebhardt I have a Google doc with 11 side hustle income ideas you can do from home. If you want to check it out, let me know and I’ll send you the link.

1 Like

There are tons of things you can do at home that don’t require you to have any dexterity.

Flipping on eBay is a good way to go. You can just buy/sell goods for a profit, and since the market’s information is somewhat perfect (you know the supply/demand/price points), you always know when you’re getting a deal.

Service arbitrage is another good way. You hire someone to do something, for a client that you sell the same services to, at a higher price.

You can also convince businesses to buy services from you, which is still I guess service arbitrage, but you said ‘quick and easy’ money, not loads of money so I’ll skip linking that here.

E-commerce is a great way to make money from home, but again, not ‘quick’ nor ‘easy.’

You can also sell digital goods on Etsy without having to craft anything. This is nice because you don’t have to deal with returns or anything like that as digital items can just have a strict ‘no-refund’ policy. Don’t want to learn the skills to create a PDF? Just hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you.

I’ve omitted quite a few links above and tried to look for only things that are quick + easy + from home. Keep in mind that all of the above things are things I have tried and made money from myself, so it’s not some speculative fugazi. If you’re interested in other ways of making money from home but aren’t as ‘quick’ or ‘easy’ (but more money), you can read all the misc tactics I wrote here for making money.

1 Like

Try selling plasma, using cash back apps, flipping items you have lying around, or buying crypto!

1 Like