SHARE BEST MONEY MAKING IDEAS

Anyone have any successful money making ideas? Please share.

2 Likes

ecommerce is the best source to make money.we can start with any budget.

2 Likes

Yes, I m researching e- commerce also

1 Like

Iā€™ve earned extra income through freelance work, including freelance writing, marketing services and virtual assistance.

Iā€™ve also earned additional income through cashback apps like Ibotta. Itā€™s not an earth shattering amount of money, but itā€™s extra money I wouldnā€™t have otherwise made that is earned by purchasing household or groceries items I know I need so thatā€™s always been a win-win for me!

2 Likes

I have sold items on Poshmark & Mercari but takes awhile to get established.

1 Like

E-commerce is great and is primarily what Iā€™m focused on. You can also flip goods on Craiglist/ebay. And if youā€™re not shy, you can hustle streets by busking.

Iā€™ve also done Airbnb arbitrage before, where you rent a place and sublet it to an Airbnb tenant (with landlordā€™s approval of course), if youā€™d like. I think this model should be avoided for my personal preference, but works for some.

Iā€™ve also done stuff with cold-calling businesses and selling SEO services to them.

ā€¦And something else Iā€™ve done that might be accessible to most is service arbitraging (low effort).

You might also consider selling digital goods on Etsy so you have no inventory risk.

Other than busking, Iā€™ve tried all of the above and have written reports on all of them including a few other misc side hustle tactics that didnā€™t work out. But you might consider those as well - just because something didnā€™t work for me doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t work for you.

2 Likes

Have you considered using those apps in the app store that claim to pay you real money? I think those cash back apps like Dosh and Ibotta really add up.

For me, one of the best ways to make money is buying used iPhones that have cracked screens, fixing them up, unlocking them, and selling them for a profit.

You can usually get a $100 profit per phone, so if you do 10 phones a month, thatā€™s an extra $1,000.

3 Likes

I have several side hustles, some of which are harder (and make more money) than others.

One is real estate investing - very profitable over the long term, but you need some capital to get started.

Another is online lead generation for small businesses. This can be lucrative if you know SEO and/or paid ads like Google or FB. I have a few different sites that make $1000 a month.

On the easier side (and lower paying) is cash back apps like Rakuten, Drop, Dosh, Fetch, etc. If you combine a few you can make $50-100 a month pretty easily.

1 Like

Creating your own website is a simple method to add some more cash to your bank account with minimal work. By monetizing your blog or specialized site with an ad network like Google AdSense, you can make up to $5,000 per month in passive revenue.

2 Likes

How?

I hear you brother.

Pls tell me how?

Source & Resell - Find local items, free or buy, and refresh and resell.

Pros: little to no initial capital needed; quick and easy startup and cash flow; light social local interactions/stories

Cons: Time intensive to manage ongoing sourcing, marketing and sales process; manage personal safety.

ā€œCrypto Miningā€ - Buy computer/Network device, connect to network, begin earning. There are many options. Search phrase to get started.

Pros: Quasi-passive income; learn new tech; may be lucrative if successful

Cons: Very steep initial learning curve; pay in crypto; highly volatile crypto values; lots and lots of scams out there to avoid; more complex tax filing; new tech makes predicting successful enterprises challenging

ā€œRent Your Home WiFiā€ - There are many options out there. Keyword search this phrase to find articles with options.

Pros: Easy startup; passive income

Cons: Only nominal income to defray some utility expenses

1 Like

I have started two things: Paperpie and The Wellness Company. Both of them fit well together. I like books and educational materials and I like to be healthy. So, making posts/blogs about the books I like and suggest books for children is the Paperpie. I also open accounts for the Wellness Company. I have been with the Wellness Company over 20 years. I shop every month for the things I need. I tell people: ā€œI have found a great place to shopā€¦its like a Costco.ā€ If they are interested I open the account. I teach people how to do this. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Happy New Year!

1 Like

You can make money from futures margin trading. Regardless which way the markets go thereā€™s ways to gain good % returns. Although it rarely happens, I made $520k from the LUNA crash in may 2022. Just fortunate about being informed at the right time. My consultant ā€˜Klaus Cassiusā€™ gave me the signal at die minute after the subsequent irregularities from the Terra Network.

1 Like

Wow, nice @fredramon0! I donā€™t know anything about futures ā€“ my brother is always talking about them, but Iā€™ve never taken the time to learn.

1 Like

Buying a cheap rental property (like $50-$150K) and renting it out on Airbnb is a solid one. I donā€™t have one myself but I have seen two people I know do this and rake it in. Once everything is set up, itā€™s not that much work to manage and my friend even set it up while he was working full time

1 Like

@jpwilliams What kind of properties are that cheap these days?

I canā€™t speak for everywhere, but there are a surprising number of 1 Bed 1 Bath apartments in the New York City area (Westchester, The Bronx, Queens, Fort Lee) for under $150K. For example, one that is $129K: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5235-Post-Road-UNIT-2J-BRONX-NY-10471/244433643_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Also, if you look at smaller cities in upstate NY, there are also a lot of properties (including homes) for under $150K. Such as a 5 bedroom home for $65K in Binghamton. NY: 12 Rutherford St, Binghamton, NY 13901 | MLS #320175 | Zillow

1 Like