How far will you go to reach a goal toward your dream?

The one difference between success and failure. Lies between those that kept going and the ones that stopped. It is the only time that you really fail, and that’s when you stop believing in yourself. The rest is nothing but lessons learned and knowledge gained. Which really is just opportunity in disguise.

But chasing your dreams must also be objective. And unrealistic result expectations often leads to desperation. Which has killed more dreams than anything else. Some goals take a lot more time than others, but you must be objective.

The only difference between supper successful people, and the ones not quite as successful…yet. Is time. And in order to reach your dream you will have to reach many goals. It’s a journey that has no final destination. But rather a sequence of destinations. You have to decide just how bad you want it, and how hard you’re prepared to work for it.

How far are you prepared to go? Will you stop at nothing until you see results?

DEON CHRISTIE once i learn some thing and its
making me money. Than i try to learn some thing
else to bring in more income but i don’t give up easy.

If you give up than you sunk yourself to fail and not
keep going on.

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE once i learn some thing and its
making me money. Than i try to learn some thing
else to bring in more income but i don’t give up easy.

If you give up than you sunk yourself to fail and not
keep going on.

The only time you really fail is when you give up @bonnie.squires. I’m the same. In fact it’s my stubbornness that got me this far. Because when I decide to accomplish something I don’t stop until it’s done.

Nothing is impossible. Some things just take longer to achieve than others.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE so very true

1 Like