Investment apps

I have an investment app that Penny Hoarder suggested. Is this an opportune time to be investing with the stock market being the way it is, at this time?

1 Like

Yes it is one of the best times to buy stock. Buy low sell high.

If you’re going to invest in the stock market use/open an online brokerage account, there is no commissions if you buy/sell online doing everything yourself. BUT once you pick up your phone and place a call to a broker, it will cost you money (commission fees). If you are looking for a retirement account to have try a ROTH I.R.A., look it up online to try to understand everything. If you use the product why not own the stock and it’ll help you to get money back for you using said product.

Buy dividend paying stock, (what you can afford) Example names of stock trading companies that pay quarterly dividends,

Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, McDonalds, Kroger, Walmart, Yum (owns Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC) do your research by going to the companies websites to see what the companies do to make money themselves. read everything on the websites, take your time in doing your research (also called Homework, YIKES and you thought school was over years ago), also called due diligence. good luck hope this helps.

P.S. you don’t have to buy large amounts of stock, you can buy 5, 10, 25, 50, or even 100 shares at a time if you have the money.

I am not a stock broker.

1 Like

Yes now is the perfect time to buy stocks at cheap low prices. If you have money allocated in your budget even as small as 10% will go a long way. Compounding and time go a long way to building wealth and the life you want.