Make money watching videos

How do I make money through watching videos?

3 Likes

I think there are some survey sites, like Swagbucks that have different videos you can watch and earn something. But usually the pay is not really worth the time and effort it takes.

I recommend watching videos that teach you a skill or how to do something that you can implement and make money doing.

7 Likes

Thanks so the videos will be sent through the email

1 Like

I have not used Swagbucks for quite some time, but if I remember correctly, they have a page on their website with videos you can watch.

There are other sites out there, but none who’s name comes to mind at the moment.

3 Likes

I currently use MyPoints & Swagbucks to earn gift cards by watching videos, answering surveys on their websites. MyPoints does have an option to be sent ads via email to click thru too for points. I play the videos in the background as I do other things on the computer. They also give points for purchases thru their websites as well for major retailers (so when I make online purchases, I need to decide if I get the points thru Ebates, MyPoints or Swagbucks).

Thank you
On 30 May 2019 16:57, “The Penny Hoarder Community” <
community@thepennyhoarder.com> wrote:

1 Like

Is this “movie-watching” legitimate for anyone?

1 Like

Geneé Claire Berard posted:

Is this “movie-watching” legitimate for anyone?

You will have to double check their policy, but I do know that MyPoints & Swagbucks are good in US & Canada, and you can use a desktop computer, mobile phone or tablet.

I tried watching videos on Swagbucks about a year ago. I was not able to let the video play in the background while I did other things on my computer; when I tried opening a new window, or switch to Word or Excel, the video stopped playing. Sometimes I read a magazine or newspaper while the video was playing, but the points didn’t seem to be worth the effort to me.

I haven’t tried watching videos on MyPoints, because it looks like you really have to watch a lot of videos to earn just a few points. I do surveys through MyPoints, and receive their click-through emails; those seem to be worth more points than watching videos.

1 Like

Yes, it’s legitimate, All you have to do is sign up and follow their rules. Besides watching movies there are other things you can do. Some of these include surveys, earning for shopping, print coupons, watching videos, playing games, joining different places online. There are others too that I can’t think of right now. Swagbucks and Mypoints are both very similar but are two different places so you can earn through both places.

Another way to earn is by getting the things you need for free. This is pretty much how I would describe Listia - It is sort of like an online auction where you list things you know longer want and bid on things that you do want. Only instead of cash they have their own online currency called XNK. You also get more for completing offers and doing surveys. You can also earn for listing items and of course when items you list sell.

I hope this answers some of your questions about earning online.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I watch videos on Swagbucks and InstaGC. Not a ton of money but every little bit helps!

1 Like

Your right Vanessa, every bit does help.