New to the Penny hoarder

Hi everyone. I’m Matthew. it’s a pleasure and an honor to be here with you all. I believe in a world where all can have much of life’s rewards so hopefully you can help me reach that goal or, at least, get it started. Thank you very much.

1 Like

You are welcome, Matthew. I am excited to join the community in the same period of time as you. Hopefully, we can all help each other grow.

1 Like

New to Penny hoarder. Just embarked on a new journey yesterday starting my bookkeeping course and starting my own business. Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Matthew,

I’m new here too. Appreciate your lovely intro greeting.

Grateful for community. Happy to be on board.

I’m all for abundance for all. There is no joy in abundance if others are struggling.

1 Like

Encouraging to meet everyone. Love the name pennyhoarder. Feels like a good place to start on an adventure with money and me.

1 Like

Welcome Matthew. Glad to have you here.

I am new as well and am looking forward to learning new ideas and hopefully teaching some as well!

Same here I really don’t know how this works

HI all! Welcome to the group.

Take some time and look through the topics and posts. Join in the discussion- comment, ask a question, whatever. Happy to see you all here!

Welcome to all the new members! I agree with what KellyfromKeene says - take time and look through the topics and posts. Whatever your situation you will learn something from this site!

1 Like

Welcome new members!! We are so happy to have you here!

Hello everyone nice to meet you all, I am new here

Welcome, Akinsola Ola! Just join in the fun! And start saving and learning.

Welcome @akinsola.ola!

Not quite sure what I am expecting or looking for but I like the concept of this group

I am also new!