Step to take to plan a business trip

I have ADHD and I have some many squirrels in my head when I plan something. I need basic steps to plan a trip from my home to the place I’m going. I also have some traits of OCD. This has prevented me from alot. I’m on a budget. I don’t know where to start to look up the plane and where to stay. Too much information and I’m overloaded. Thank you for your time and help.

The price of airfare is going to depend on how far in advance you book your trip so that is something that should definitely be a priority. If you are on a budget, there are several budget airlines to choose from though it really depends on where you are and where you are going.

I personally like Frontier because they have some great deals on flights to quite a few major cities.

Search google using phrases like “cheap flights to ___”

TIP: Search in a “private mode” in your browser. If you search outside of private mode, the website can track your visits and the price may go up just for you if they see you are searching a certain route more than once.

As far as lodging goes. I am a huge fan of AirBnB. You can generally find accommodations in most places that are much cheaper than a hotel and in some cases much more comfortable.

For booking hotels, airfare and other activities, I have found that Expedia tends to have some pretty good deals.

A third thing I would say to take into consideration, especially since you are on a budget, is to plan out your food expenses. Search the place ahead of time to see what options are available and what fits your budget.

This will help you to avoid just going to a place for “convenience” sake and hurting your budget.

Hope this is helpful!

1 Like

Search in a “private mode” in your browser. If you search outside of private mode, the website can track your visits and the price may go up just for you if they see you are searching a certain route more than once.

How to use " private mode?" How to set it up?

1 Like

Trina Chang posted:

How to use " private mode?" How to set it up?

@trina.chang it depends on what browser you use. Do you use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer or some other browser?

If I know which one you use I can show you how to search in private mode.

Thank u for ur reply. I use Chrome.

@trina.chang if you click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner of your browser (underneath the X button), you will get a drop down menu.

The 3rd option should be titled “New Incognito Window” click this and it will open up a private browsing session.

You can also use the keyboard command “ctrl+shift+n” and it will open one as well.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you soo much . Helps a lot!! I just thought a few days ago if there is something like this exists, now I know it does.

2 Likes

Moore Income posted:

The price of airfare is going to depend on how far in advance you book your trip so that is something that should definitely be a priority. If you are on a budget, there are several budget airlines to choose from though it really depends on where you are and where you are going.

I personally like Frontier because they have some great deals on flights to quite a few major cities.

Search google using phrases like “cheap flights to ___”

TIP: Search in a “private mode” in your browser. If you search outside of private mode, the website can track your visits and the price may go up just for you if they see you are searching a certain route more than once.

As far as lodging goes. I am a huge fan of AirBnB. You can generally find accommodations in most places that are much cheaper than a hotel and in some cases much more comfortable.

For booking hotels, airfare and other activities, I have found that Expedia tends to have some pretty good deals.

A third thing I would say to take into consideration, especially since you are on a budget, is to plan out your food expenses. Search the place ahead of time to see what options are available and what fits your budget.

This will help you to avoid just going to a place for “convenience” sake and hurting your budget.

Hope this is helpful!

Thank you! This is awesome!

1 Like

Glad I could be of help! Let me know if there are any other things you could use some tips on as you plan your trip! @kristy.hoy