Cheap airfare

Is there a cheap airline app?

4 Likes

Did you receive the attachments I sent you? I don’t see them now.

1 Like

824620C9-7089-4814-97A9-D0F8AACAA793There’s Cheap Oair, Easy jet travel App, & hitlist. Siri told me ??

2 Likes

I also use Justfly

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

I don’t use a specific app for cheap airfare, however I generally tend to shop around a lot before making my choice on which flight I book.

There are quite a few budget airlines that offer cheaper airfare than some of the other ones. I personally have saved quite a bit flying on Frontier instead of American, United or Delta.

One tip I would say, when searching for airfare is to search in a private browser window as airlines can track you and if they see you are searching for specific flights, they will sometimes jack the price up on you because they know you are looking for tickets.

3 Likes

I second Frontier. It’s definitely no frills, but less expensive than the others, at least out of Boston.

2 Likes

I use an app called Hopper. You can set the criteria you want, and it will send you alerts when prices are within the range you are looking for. I also use it for hotel stays as well

2 Likes

I usually check a site called Momondo. I’ve been able to get really good flight deals on there!

2 Likes

Thank you I have never heard of it, but will check it out. Have a great day.

Thanks for all the responses

1 Like