The Sharing Economy

The Sharing Economy has slowly changing the economic landscape of things. It is based on pooling and exchanging services, resources, goods, time, knowledge and skills.

It strongly relies on social and ecological values and it’s also based on the belief that using is more important than owning or possessing.

Uber - carpooling
Airbnb - living spaces
My Garage Rentals - everyday items and tools

*The sharing economy and the traditional rental sector projected revenue opportunity in 2025 is of USD $670 million
*While the sharing economy sector had 5% of the market in 2013, it is projected to have 50% in 2025
*According to a 2016 study, collaborative consumers are motivated by many factors such as sustainability, enjoyment of the activity and economic (money and time) benefits

Source: https://youmatter.world/en/def…xamples-and-figures/

Would you jump in on the Sharing Economy? Thoughts?

i would, i like being able to share and give back, this is a nice way to do things, i know when i was growing up, my mom would do laundry for people and exchange they would give her items of what she needed, i like that

1 Like

You’re really pushing your website here. Nice that you try to lump it in with some big companies. Good luck.

@jeremym posted:

You’re really pushing your website here. Nice that you try to lump it in with some big companies. Good luck.

We appreciate your opinion. Each one of the big companies mentioned started small. We would love it if you start supporting small businesses like ours!

Plus, we have $1000 guarantee for all of your posted items for rent. Hope to see you there!