Using LinkedIn to build interested audiences and gain credibility

Although it is nice to make a few extra dollars on the side. But most people however do work toward the “quitting your day job” Kind of online income. The effort requirement however is exponentially more demanding. Making a few extra dollars online require a lot less effort and can in most cases be fairly easy to achieve.

But if you are thinking of working toward the quitting your day job kind of income, then be prepared to apply maximum effort. Which primarily involves building interested audiences. Through presenting compelling content which may take a few years of research to achieve. Knowledge is the only weapon that will have you stand out from a rather large crowd in any niche. And gaining credibility should be your primary goal, not generating sales.

When you are recognized as a professional in your field, the sales will come without you having to sales pitch even once. Because your content must create curiosity which will lead to engagement. With LinkedIn you can build highly responsive audiences through creating Groups and gaining relevant connections. And the tool I am about to share is not a magic wand, so please do not exceed the suggested posting and invitation time periods of 24 hours.

The tool is called Linked Helper and can be accessed by searching the key phrase in your browser. Or even search for the extension in the Chrome web store. Simply download the zip folder and add the Linked Helper Chrome extension to your browser.

This is a tool specifically designed to automate LinkedIn tasks. And by using it I have seen a LinkedIn group growth rate increasing by over 600%. Not to mention connections and engagement. But moderation is the key and you must not alter the suggested settings. But rather follow the video tutorials first, to understand both how to use Linked Helper and understand its purpose. And no, its purpose is not to generate any sales online. So do not use this tool to flood LinkedIn with links. Unless you want your LinkedIn account suspended.

But before even trying to use this Chrome extension, be sure you have a professional LinkedIn profile. With a description no less than 2000 characters. Include achievements and projects. With a full employment history. You cannot be recognized as a professional with a faceless profile. Which should be a passport type photo, and not your pet. Or dream car and even a striking slogan. Put your face on your profile, because people like to know who they are engaging with.

Get your content like articles and blog post on LinkedIn. And make your profile sufficiently impressive to create curiosity. Once your professional profile is done, the next step is Linked helper, but not a moment sooner.

Large responsive audiences take months, and even years to grow. And The Penny Hoarder for instance is a perfect example. Based on my own research with SimilarWeb and Scamadvisor. They receive an average of 7 - 17 Million visitors per month. But the Penny Hoarder team did not achieved that in a few weeks, because the domain age is going on 9 years. Outstanding achievement takes time and a lot of hard work along with research and precision.

The quitting your day job kind of income may take a few years to achieve, no wonder the success rate is at a measly 3 - 5%. Which means that 95 - 97% of people attempting the larger online income brackets, sadly end up failing. And it’s all about misdirection and negative perception. Because there is no such thing as instant riches or overnight fame and fortune.

2 Likes

I ignored LinkedIn for quite some time but about a year ago I started focusing on it more. It really is a good tool for building an audience and connecting with people with very specific interests. When it comes to sales, while you can get them on LinkedIn, some people take things too far and just spam people with messages trying to sell their product or service. In my opinion this is a waste of time and makes me even less likely to buy.

As with any social media platform, once you start “automating” things, it becomes a lot less “social”. I will definitely take a look at the tool you mentioned but I am wondering if automation really is a good idea for LinkedIn or not?

Personally, I prefer people on LinkedIn who are much more personal.

That being said, over the past year, I have been able to build up my connections to over 10k and a majority of those are in a demographic of an audience that I want to reach. Now I just need to figure out how to optimize my use of the platform and take advantage of the opportunities that arise so I will at least check out any tool that could be helpful in accomplishing this.

2 Likes

Following

Moore Income posted:

I ignored LinkedIn for quite some time but about a year ago I started focusing on it more. It really is a good tool for building an audience and connecting with people with very specific interests. When it comes to sales, while you can get them on LinkedIn, some people take things too far and just spam people with messages trying to sell their product or service. In my opinion this is a waste of time and makes me even less likely to buy.

As with any social media platform, once you start “automating” things, it becomes a lot less “social”. I will definitely take a look at the tool you mentioned but I am wondering if automation really is a good idea for LinkedIn or not?

Personally, I prefer people on LinkedIn who are much more personal.

That being said, over the past year, I have been able to build up my connections to over 10k and a majority of those are in a demographic of an audience that I want to reach. Now I just need to figure out how to optimize my use of the platform and take advantage of the opportunities that arise so I will at least check out any tool that could be helpful in accomplishing this.

Same here @moore.income, but once I realized LinkedIn’s potential I started digging deeper. I find that the tool works well for attracting group members, and I use it only to send a welcome message to new connections.

Automation can be a great tool, but moderation is really important. And with Linkedin especially one need to be extremely cautious with automation. Because not all automation tool content is accepted by LinkedIn. And may in some instances result in getting suspended or even get your account deleted.

It’s so annoying how many people flood every social platform and messaging service with random products, right? I use all my social profiles primarily to attract visitors to my blog, social pages and groups, and published work along with communities.

One thing that boosted my connection count and profile views tremendously on LinkedIn is uploading the LinkedIn App to my phone. Currently at 16.5K connections with daily requests to join. Also targeting the top tier countries. The demographic is so important to ensure affordability right?