What life insurance would be good?

I’m looking for life insurance for my husband
who is 63 and not so good health and for myself
i’m 52 and my health isn’t as bad as my husband.

I’m looking for some thing that will cover us to be
buried or cremated and any debt or house payment
would be paid off but I wont be able to pay a arm and leg. lol

thank you for your help

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

I’m looking for life insurance for my husband
who is 63 and not so good health and for myself
i’m 52 and my health isn’t as bad as my husband.

I’m looking for some thing that will cover us to be
buried or cremated and any debt or house payment
would be paid off but I wont be able to pay a arm and leg. lol

thank you for your help

We share a similar concern @bonnie.squires, I’m also a late bloomer…lol! Bought my first house at age 46. And seeing that I traveled Africa through job opportunities as an Electrician. I never really gave Life Insurances and stability much thought. Therefore I ended up having to pay rather large premiums on relevant cover. Being a retired rolling stone and party animal and all that…lol!

Especially with Life Cover, remember that our age plays an important role. And the bigger the required benefit, the larger your premium will be. But also be extremely cautious to “Low Premiums”, with unbelievable benefits. A lesson I learned and a rather expensive one at that. I soon realized that with Insurance of any kind, you really do get what you’re paying for.

As for reference, I’m not quite familiar with such services in the US. But I suggest you do a bit of research and especially read reviews and customer feedback. And although I sincerely do not mean to sound rude. But I fear you may have to prepare for a rather large premium. Depending on requirement of course.

Hope this helps,

@Deon Christie thank you very much

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

@Deon Christie thank you very much

Only a pleasure @bonnie.squires. Have a lovely Monday.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE you have a good day to

1 Like