Which other sites similar to Penny Hoarder are you a member off?

Among my favorites are Quora and Medium. I also see many Quora answers showing up in Google search results for high volume search phrases. There are several great sites like the Penny Hoarder to be a member off. But it always is and always will be about offering value. Personally I think audiences are getting rather annoyed with copy/paste content.

Being a member on these high authority sites like the Penny Hoarder. Is all about building recognition and gaining trust through presentation. That is the purpose of becoming a member. It has absolutely nothing to do with sales!

Which other sites similar to Penny Hoarder are you a member off? And what are your primary goals with such memberships?

1 Like

I just have to be honest, I don’t think there is any site out there in the same niche as the Penny Hoarder that even comes close to the value they provide their community! I say that with all sincerity. The Penny Hoarder blog has long been my favorite blog and go-to resource for financial topics, and now with this community, it is AWESOME!

I tend to join different communities that are geared around a specific topic. While I use social media, I generally use it to connect with more niche specific communities such as Dan Brocks Deadbeat Super Affiliate community that I recently became a part of.

I am quickly realizing that by being a part of a community and sharing value with its members, it is really the BEST way to become influential and also to meet new people and connect with them on a more personal level.

I personally find success connecting with newer communities as it allows me to stand out from the crowd a bit while also not being inundated with the things that go on in larger communities.

By growing with a community, it allows me to better figure out my place and how to better interact with people in each community.

4 Likes

I will say i am apart of facebook groups such as Sofi - and they have been super helpful with tips, advice and just encourgament overall. other then that i dont think there are other blogs that have built a community like this.

3 Likes

Moore Income posted:

I just have to be honest, I don’t think there is any site out there in the same niche as the Penny Hoarder that even comes close to the value they provide their community! I say that with all sincerity. The Penny Hoarder blog has long been my favorite blog and go-to resource for financial topics, and now with this community, it is AWESOME!

I tend to join different communities that are geared around a specific topic. While I use social media, I generally use it to connect with more niche specific communities such as Dan Brocks Deadbeat Super Affiliate community that I recently became a part of.

I am quickly realizing that by being a part of a community and sharing value with its members, it is really the BEST way to become influential and also to meet new people and connect with them on a more personal level.

I personally find success connecting with newer communities as it allows me to stand out from the crowd a bit while also not being inundated with the things that go on in larger communities.

By growing with a community, it allows me to better figure out my place and how to better interact with people in each community.

I completely agree @moore.income. The Penny Hoarder is by far one of my most active audiences. They are in a league of their own indeed. And if you looked at the Penny Hoarder Stats (Why Penny Hoarder is the Place to Be). It’s astonishing at how Large Penny Hoarder has grown in a relatively short time frame.

I also enjoy communities within my niche. And yes becoming influential is one of the stepping stones to success. Recognition is worth a lot more than the actual sales.

1 Like

Mo Brownies posted:

I will say i am apart of facebook groups such as Sofi - and they have been super helpful with tips, advice and just encourgament overall. other then that i dont think there are other blogs that have built a community like this.

Agreed @mo.brownies. The Penny Hoarder is in a league of its own indeed. Especially enjoying a rather engaging audience I must say. Penny Hoarder is among my Top Influence Building Sites.

Allow me to invite you to read a little on just how Huge the Penny Hoarder has Grown in a very short time (Why Penny Hoarder is the Place to Be).

1 Like

Ditto, @moore.income. Noting to compare. I subscribe to various financial sites, but no forums other than a medical forum. PH is tops in my opinion.

Oh, I do like some Reddit financial feeds for Mint and YNAB. I don’t use YNAB but like reading about it. I do subscribe to Mint (which I mainly use for tracking) for 6 years now. Where’d the time go?