WORK AT HOME

i Live in Oceanside, CA , does anyone know of any good work at home jobsites to work for businesses though and not all those online programs and surveys are good but a real job from a business, thanks guys

11 Likes

I don’t…and the people I know who do that are not forthcoming with info.

1 Like

I don’t know of any either. The only “work from home” items my wife and I were ever truly involved in were in network marketing, and it wasn’t always a good thing for us. We did quite well in many of the ventures, but it isn’t something that is for everyone. We found that many were pyramid schemes or worked in that fashion, so we discontinued our relationships with them and reported them to the proper agencies for an investigation into their business practices. I had some friends who worked in Medical Billing and some worked typing term papers for college students. If I come across something, I will send you a message.

3 Likes

thanks so much

2 Likes

thanks so much

1 Like

Thanks so much very helpful

1 Like

Try Indeed.com They Have A Variety Of WAH Jobs. Also Craigslist Also Has Some Legitimate WAH Jobs, That’s Where I Found My P/T Job A Few Years Ago. Some Companies Will Train You At Their Location & Then You Would Transition To Working From Home.

2 Likes

I work from home. I can send a link to what I do if that’s ok.

5 Likes

My wife said that she is interested in these WAH links. Thank you for posting them. I had forgotten that she had sold things on eBay for a while, and then I believe she tried several other things. Guess nearly 36 years of marriage makes people forget some parts of their lives.

2 Likes

Anthony Gamble posted:

I work from home. I can send a link to what I do if that’s ok

2 Likes

I would love it.

I think my wife would be interested in it as well.

1 Like

Try FlexJobs as well, and they are legitimate. I got my first editing job with them in 2015.

2 Likes

How much does it cost to join?

1 Like

MsKimberly posted:

How much does it cost to join?

It depends on the length of time. I usually purchase in 3- or 6-month increments. I think the 3-month plan is around $24.95 or something like that, but they generally always have specials to lower the price. You’d need to go to their site, flexjobs.com, to verify though.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the link to flexjobs.com. I’m sure my wife will be checking them out. If it will not affect my SSDI, I may check them out myself for some sort of extra income. We surely could use it during this time of year. Blessings.

1 Like

Hello Traci P…

Check this out…I have been making money from this opportunity, and it is an actual company based right here in the U.S…Loading...

Thanks…Glenn M. Humann…

1 Like

Try Asurion, I uber and have picked up two people recently that like what they do. They both worked from home. This is the company that insures our phones.

1 Like

Hello Traci P and everyone else who is replying to this post its really hard to manage incomes this time of the year i am a student myself i am doing my MS in software Engineering and for the past 2 years i have been working part time and full time with individual clients and companies on many projects i am very good at designing stuff and more i design app UI Ux and a lot of more graphics stuff you can see my work here ( https://www.fiverr.com/share/P9aRp ), coming back to the point i believe in working for my self rather than working for any company or organization, every person here carry their skill it could be anything someone is good at accounts some one loves social marketing etc for others who don’t have any technical skills have still a lot to themselves some of you would be good at writing some of you would have got a really nice and elegant voice and can easily do voiceover jobs some of you guys were good at your school & colleges in science subjects or maths(calculus, algebra, etc) you could do assignments for individuals. what i mean to say is that there is a big word out there and you have got your laptop with you i would prefer you to visit http://www.fiverr.com/s2/d4438bfdc1 once and search for all the categories and find out what you love and are good at and start earning fro your own i would be here to guide you if you need any help with it just get out there and grab any opportunity you can to change your life for good

Thanks ,

Aimal Naseem

http://www.fiverr.com/amigraphics

https://www.fiverr.com/share/P9aRp

1 Like

Thank you for the links. I’ll be sure to check them out, as will my wife. Look forward to more posts from you.

1 Like