Looking for Part-Time Work from Home Job Opportunity

Hello The Penny Hoarder Family,

Does anybody know of any flexible part-time work from home job opportunities that I can apply to?

Respectfully,

Treda Robinson

1 Like

Hello @treda.robinson! Wanted to let you know I removed your email address from your post. It’s best not share personal info on public forums like this.

That said other community members can share their thoughts on remote work here in the comments.

Also, don’t forget to check out The Penny Hoarder’s work-from-home job board: https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/wfh/

3 Likes

Hello Treda, In order for people to be able to help you in your search for WFH jobs, what qualifications do you have ? What type of WFH jobs would you be willing to do ? There are thousands of WFH jobs out there, such as Data entry jobs, Call center jobs, and Virtual Assistant jobs, The list is long, @Will S., has supplied you an excellent link and there are many more places to check out, but without any background work experience posted from you, I am limited in my help to you.

2 Likes

Hello, @big.lew. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. Currently, I already work from home with ETS (Educational Testing Service), but I work when there is work available. However, this is not enough. I am needing to find another job as well to work on the days that I am not working with ETS. I have been working with this company for six years now.

I am an introvert. Preferably, I love working independently such as I do now. I would love to find a Data Entry job that has flexible hours. I have a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Computer Systems. I am a fast learner. I love computers and working with data. I was really hoping to find a Data Entry job. I do not like doing customer service.

Again, thanks. You made my day!!! I didn’t think anyone would actually read my post and care.

Respectfully,

Treda Robinson

2 Likes

Hello, @will.s! Thank you so much for reaching out to me. I will definitely take a look at The Penny Hoarder’s work-from-home job board.

Respectfully,

Treda Robinson

2 Likes

@treda.robinson posted:

Hello, @big.lew. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. Currently, I already work from home with ETS (Educational Testing Service), but I work when there is work available. However, this is not enough. I am needing to find another job as well to work on the days that I am not working with ETS. I have been working with this company for six years now.

I am an introvert. Preferably, I love working independently such as I do now. I would love to find a Data Entry job that has flexible hours. I have a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Computer Systems. I am a fast learner. I love computers and working with data. I was really hoping to find a Data Entry job. I do not like doing customer service.

Again, thanks. You made my day!!! I didn’t think anyone would actually read my post and care.

Respectfully,

Treda Robinson

Have you tried Ziprecruiter.com or Glassdoor.com, or Flexjobs.com ?

Most major corporations will have WFH job postings on their websites. Just input companies name in your search bar then hit the careers button.

3 Likes

@big.lew, thank you!!! No, I have not tried Ziprecruiter.com or Glassdoor.com. I am definitely going to check it out. I had a membership with Flexjobs, but I cancelled it. I didn’t like the jobs that they offered. It seemed like most of the jobs that Flexjobs offer are professional type jobs. Even though, I have a Bachelor’s degree, I really don’t have professional experience nor any experience in the field of Information Technology.

2 Likes

@treda.robinson posted:

@big.lew, thank you!!! No, I have not tried Ziprecruiter.com or Glassdoor.com. I am definitely going to check it out. I had a membership with Flexjobs, but I cancelled it. I didn’t like the jobs that they offered. It seemed like most of the jobs that Flexjobs offer are professional type jobs. Even though, I have a Bachelor’s degree, I really don’t have professional experience nor any experience in the field of Information Technology.

Treda, you are welcome. Good luck.

1 Like

@big.lew, Thank you!!! I’m definitely going to need it!!!

1 Like

Hi, Treda. Have you tried ratracerebellion.com? They might have some suitable positions.

3 Likes

@brigat, Thank you. Yes indeed, I get daily emails from Rat Race Rebellion. Actually, I landed my part-time work from home job with ETS by lucking up and finding this job on their website. I LOVE Rat Race Rebellion!!! I’m now seeking another work from home job just to make ends meet. I’m living from paycheck-to-paycheck and it’s frustrating.

2 Likes

I’m glad that RRR has worked out for you. I hope you find something else very soon.

2 Likes

@brigat, Thank you. I hope I find something soon too.

1 Like