Wfh jobs

Any and all suggestions on all work from home jobs or gigs that are easy to obtain that atleast pay some or half of the bills?

1 Like

I have always strove to look for a work from home job that actually pays. Luckily, most offices today are working on reconstructing to enable all positions to work from home. Sometimes it’s a matter of taking an office job and waiting it out (like me). On a more time friendly note, a friend of mine does online writing, editing and makes resumes for people. And she has been able to maintain her life for several years now. Pennyhoarder has several articles regarding writing online jobs. You should check those out.

Hi @diana.hynum

I wrote a post not too long ago about how to find WFH jobs, and the most common industries and companies. https://community.thepennyhoar…-work-from-home-jobs.

To find specific WFH jobs, don’t forget that The Penny Hoarder has a dedicated jobs portal for 100% remote jobs!

1 Like

The Penny Hoarder’s WFH section would be the first place I would recommend visiting. They take quite a bit of time to find quality work from home jobs.

If none of those work for you, have you considered starting a side hustle that would allow you to work from home?

This could be anything from buying and reselling, affiliate marketing, writing, etc.

1 Like

I’m seeking a full-time work from home position. I need to be able to care for a family member and continue to keep up with expenses. Will probably attempt to keep my current early morning part-time job in a call center and work later in the day.

If you have a medical background, I’ve seen several work-at-home jobs available at insurance companies.