Branded Surveys

I keep seeing references for the website Branded Surveys. My question is has anyone ever tried this site as a means to make a bit of extra passive income? I have tried doing surveys using Swagbuck, MyPoints, Inbox Dollars in the past but didn’t think too much of them nor would I ever recommend them. So my question is would you recommend Branded Surveys? If not what would you recommend. I know one won’t get rich but sometimes in an evening while watching the tele, doing a survey isn’t a bother.

4 Likes

good question! I wouldn’t mind making a few extra dollars that way either.

1 Like

Good Question i would also like to earn extra

2 Likes

I like your question

1 Like

I’ve never tried them, but if you have the time and think you might enjoy answering some surveys, why not?

1 Like

Hello Robin have a great day

I make some extra money doing surveys on a few sites. The best one is QuickThoughts. It is only a mobile app that you can find in the app store. If you would rather take surveys on the computer, go to the following.

https://mindfieldonline.com/

If you want to get out of the house on occasion I also do secret shopper jobs. I make maybe $40 a month since I have limited time to do secret shopper work, but it is fun and interesting.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Branded Surveys is one of my favorites. I’ve been taking their surveys for about two years now. I’d definitely recommend them.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your share! It is very important to me!

1 Like

hi i have also been a member of Branded and like it very much

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @YayAbundance.

1 Like

Hi i also been with them for over five years and i always make good money with them

1 Like