Father's Day Gift Ideas 2020-Coronavirus Pandemic Edition

father's day gift ideas pandemic edition

Father’s day 2020 is approaching us soon. But, this year the celebrations will be quiet different due to Coronavirus Pandemic. So, I thought to compile a list of some gifts for Dads that you can buy online and celebrate your Dad’s day even in quarantine.

Fathers are the superheroes. They deserve an acknowledgement for the lifetime dedication towards their family. With father’s day on the horizon, go extra mile and make him feel like the king he is with a special gift!

Think of something adorable yet classy like his personality. And if you can write down a loving message on a card, you are golden.

Because fathers also need a reminder that they are important and they deserve to feel special. Especially, at this time when every one is feeling a little stressed out due to isolation.

So cheer up your Dad by giving him a gift that fits his royalty.

Here are some great father’s day gift ideas for 2020.

Watch/ Smartband

Apple Watch Series 5

Whether he dresses casual or classical, a sleek and elegant watch would elevate his look. A stellar timepiece on his hand will make his personality magnificent. Smartband of different brands is also available. They are considered to be a better option these days.

Personalized Photo Frame

A photo frame can also be a good idea. Put a cool picture of both of you from last year’s vacations or any of his favorite pictures to make it more special. This is something which can help him remind the good old days. Tailor-made wooden frames with a sketch of your dad can also be a great option. This unique kind of frame can make this day delightful for your Daddy.

Leather Wallet/Card holder

An old fashioned wallet he has been using for a decade isn’t doing the trick anymore. Gifting a hand crafted leather wallet of an adequate quality probably will be the right choice. Different people tend to have different choices. Choose the one according to your father’s taste and preference.

Customized Notebook

Dear Dad - From You to Me Book

If he tends to pen down important things or little notes, a notebook is the right choice for him. The front of the book embossed with his best picture or his favorite quote will make it exceptional

Customized Mug

Super Dad Mug

You can design your mug with innovative ideas. Customized pictures or quotes are propped on the cup of your choice to make it spectacular. Your father can always cherish it while sipping tea from that cup.

Feather Lite - Laptop Briefcase

Knox Slim Laptop Bag

Give this leather laptop briefcase to your hardworking Dad on this father’s day. He will be delighted to receive this briefcase made from genuine leather weighs as lite as a feather. It has a special section for keeping the newspaper, separate compartments to keep the laptop safe. It has front and back pockets to secure valued items like credit cards, keychains, wallets and other extra stuff. Surprise your leather fanatic dad on this Dad’s day with a unique gift and a love note, of course.

Genuine Leather Handcrafted Business Notebook

This is the age of gadgets where everything has gone online. But a vintage notebook never goes out of trend because office tasks can’t be done without a notebook. So, this handcrafted leather notebook would be a perfect gift for your Dad, who likes to keep records of everything in a notebook.

## His Favorite Fragrance

Father's Day 2018: New and classic fragrances dad will love | Buro 24/7 MALAYSIA

Perfumes or fragrances are the best gift options for decades. Grab the most suitable one that is musky and fresh for your superhero.

Closing Thoughts

Remember, any gift you give to your Dad, make sure to accompany it by a cake and card to make it more special for him. These little gestures will make beautiful memories to adore throughout your lives.

This sums up my list, I will share some restaurant special and father’s day freebies as the day approaches. Those deals will spark up your celebrations even in these uncertain times.

So, how you guys are planning to celebrate Dad’s day 2020? Share your ideas.

1 Like

Your ideas are excellent and creative! My daughter got my husband a watch with his fraternity on it. I got a fraternity polo shirt, hat, face mask, and a black titanium wedding ring(he is a trucker, over the road, and doesn’t wear his diamond wedding band) all for around $100. I plan on making a seafood boil, macaroni and cheese, brownie cake, and peach cobbler for Sunday.

2 Likes

When my kids were very young (they are both in their 20’s now), I bought t-shirts and they painted with fabric paint on them. One has handprints, one has a picture of a fish (my husband likes to fish), one has a dinosaur, and one has a space theme (which also has glow in the dark paint on it). The kids had a great time making them and my husband still wears them!! The cost is not very high, either.

1 Like

@veronica posted:

Your ideas are excellent and creative! My daughter got my husband a watch with his fraternity on it. I got a fraternity polo shirt, hat, face mask, and a black titanium wedding ring(he is a trucker, over the road, and doesn’t wear his diamond wedding band) all for around $100. I plan on making a seafood boil, macaroni and cheese, brownie cake, and peach cobbler for Sunday.

That’s so sweet. keep celebrating the day with the same spark :slight_smile:

1 Like

@savingsmama posted:

When my kids were very young (they are both in their 20’s now), I bought t-shirts and they painted with fabric paint on them. One has handprints, one has a picture of a fish (my husband likes to fish), one has a dinosaur, and one has a space theme (which also has glow in the dark paint on it). The kids had a great time making them and my husband still wears them!! The cost is not very high, either.

That’s pretty cool and creative. And the best part is, your husband still wears those t-shirts. These little moments of joy can give you the reason to keep going in life. God Bless you and your family :slight_smile:

1 Like

@savingsmama posted:

When my kids were very young (they are both in their 20’s now), I bought t-shirts and they painted with fabric paint on them. One has handprints, one has a picture of a fish (my husband likes to fish), one has a dinosaur, and one has a space theme (which also has glow in the dark paint on it). The kids had a great time making them and my husband still wears them!! The cost is not very high, either. Some other ideas are listed at https://www.thenewsinsides.com

I’m surprised that it’s not on the list. I’d like to have a delicious breakfast that is served in bed after which everyone must get out of the house. allow me to relax on the couch watching movies, reading or playing games on the walls until beer time. After that, you can go back and take pizza out and watch Disney together. Then , everyone goes to bed, and I’ll go to the cinema and doze off.

1 Like

awesome ideas i have no dad he’s in heaven, but when he was around, we made pictures for him and gave him a card with a small amount of money for him to do what he wanted, today the children are amazing at what they do for their dads,

awesome ideas i have no dad he’s in heaven, but when he was around, we made pictures for him and gave him a card with a small amount of money for him to do what he wanted, today the children are amazing at what they do for their dads,

That’s how I felt when my mother moved to the United States when she was 18 years old. She has a favorite candy bar from Venezuela that is unavailable in the United States. I found an importer who could get me a box of the candy bars for Christmas one year. When she first saw the gift, she began to ball her eyes. My brother just looked at me and said, “Thanks a bunch, *******.” That year, she received some cool gifts, but getting a taste of her childhood in the form of delicious wafers was the cherry on top. Now I’ll never be able to match that talent.