Growth

Can the world bounce back to the economic development growth!!

1 Like

Yes, but it might take 6 to 18 months for the World as a Whole to make a come back.

The 6 months I mentioned above is for countries like the U.S.A., Canada, etc…France and Spain and Italy about 12 months to recoup. Countries like Mexico, Philippines etc…18 months, that’s after the virus has past through all countries. Just my thoughts people.

Be Safe Everyone.

Most definitely! Once it is safe and everyone can go back to work and start spending again we will bounce back. It will be a rough 6 months trying to pay back the bills we couldn’t pay during March-May…June? But the stock market will most definitely bounce back.

I just hope that we do not lose too many of those small businesses that couldn’t afford to be without business for this period of time and couldn’t get the SBA funding because we ran out of money. Quite interesting how some large chain businesses were able to secure multi-million dollar loans but the small businesses struggled to even get online to apply. I am looking forward to an explanation on that subject.