Sorry I Have Been MIA

I wanted to say I apologize for not being very active here in the community as of recent.

Along with all the craziness of this year, I was hit pretty hard with an unexpected financial disaster and have been trying to recover from that.

I will be trying my best to log on here more often and help out around the community.

4 Likes

Hang in there!

1 Like

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are. I am sorry about your financial issues. Truly, I understand how hard it can be. I am praying for you.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles, @moore.income. If anybody understands how financial issues (and others) can hog your time and emotional energy, I think it’s those of us on this forum.

I have missed your insights and hope to see more of them soon. Wishing you well.

1 Like

Hang in there, it will get better in the long run.

I had the same problem in April, May, June and July 2020. My works internet was Hijacked and held for ransom, it affected our payroll. As all employees are on Direct Deposit.

I work for the State of Texas Government. They did not pay ransom. Everything is back to normal work wise, But I’m still trying to get caught up on my monthly bills.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Sure thing! Thanks @pinay

@mskimberly Appreciate the prayers!

Appreciate the kind words @sthom

@big.lew This year has been difficult for a lot of people! Glad things are back to normal for your work. Wishing you well on getting caught up on your bills.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, Jon! Hoping you and yours are ok. It’s so nice to hear from you and we are so happy to see you here again. Sending you lots of good vibes and hoping things turn around very soon.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your recent financial troubles. This Covid 19 is hitting a lot of people pretty hard. Take care, and we look forward to reading more from you when you get the chance.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles . Best of luck on getting back on your feet again.

2 Likes

@mooreincome So sorry, it’s gut wrenching, and glad to hear from you.! Take care of yourselves.

2 Likes

Glad to see you here but so sorry to hear this! We’ve all been there and are supporting you 100%. Hope you and yours are taking care of yourselves. We’re all rooting for you.

1 Like

I had unexpected surgery and am starting to see the financial implications of it all. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Hi

Im sorry about the financial troubles. I am also glad Texas didn’t pay that ransom!!

Re medical expenses - only half of the jobs in the US health insurance It is sad it reminds me of a waitress I knew She had to break up with her husband and quit her job in order to get the surgery she needed

I hate to see people suffer and hope my financial future isn’t ruined with a bad Medicare plan

Pray for you all

Sharon

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your troubles @Moore income. Hoping all is well soon!

1 Like

@moore.income I think we’ve all been hit with something unexpectedly this year. With all that’s going on in our world today, I’m surprised more people haven’t seen financial ruin than have already. My second cousins have lost a series of restaurants in Indiana, and my brother and his girlfriend lost money when the stock market started to tank at the beginning of “the time of trouble”. But, many of us have survived and are better people for it, and I’m sure, with your ingenuity and drive you’ll find your way forward again. Even us older folks are trying to do so. Thankfully my wife was considered an essential worker and we had a steady income from her paycheck and my SSDI. Many didn’t. All who’ve had to suffer financial difficulties during this time are in our prayers. I, too have had to take a hiatus here because of the number of children who were forced into taking classes online instead of in person, and the number of people who were forced to start working remotely from home. In the rural area where we live, the bandwidth isn’t sufficient to carry the load. So, it’s on and off again service. It should improve soon, though. Everyone have a great day!

5 Likes

Welcome back, you were missed and many wondered where you went to, sorry it was for a financial disaster.

1 Like

Thank you all for all the kindness! I really appreciate each and every one of you!

2 Likes

Hey I just saw this, but notice that you are around this week. I hope things are better for you and I’m glad to see you! (I’ve been on MUCH less as well. Working from home and remote schooling 2 kids makes me want to get OFF the computer as soon as I can!)

1 Like

@kellyfromkeene things are definitely looking up! And despite everything that happened my wife and I were able to purchase our first house so it’s been busy moving in + the holidays but we are doing well!

3 Likes