Happy New Year! 2021

Happy New Year fellow Penny Hoarders!

Finally we can put 2020 behind us!

As we look with anticipation on a better year, what are some things you hope to accomplish this year?

What is one goal you can set for January that will help you work towards accomplishing your New Year’s Resolutions?

Pay off debt

1 Like

Pay off debt and pay off most of my credit card balance.

1 Like

Happy New Year! I aim to pay down credit card debt.

1 Like

ME TOO.

It sure is not easy to do — these days especially!

1 Like

My main goal also is paying down or off credit card debt. It was just to easy to pull out of your purse this year to buy anything.

1 Like

Health and Financial Independence are my 2021 goals

1 Like

My goal is to track all spending and put more money in savings. It was a crazy year and although I am fortunate to be OK financially and otherwise, I want more in my emergency funds.

I am getting married next month and we are working through sharing expenses and income. Its a huge adjustment, to say the least. So I guess that’s another goal- to find a way that works for us both.

1 Like

The app (Big token) says it contains adds, how can this be gotten around?

@redcatcec I am not aware of any typical ads. They do have “location” offers which you can opt into or choose not to

Getting financial house in order: will, power of attorney (medical and financial) and naming a beneficiary on all accounts.

1 Like

@shannon.h posted:

Getting financial house in order: will, power of attorney (medical and financial) and naming a beneficiary on all accounts.

These are great ideas!