New Year, New Money Goals?

Hey all - happy new year!!! Curious if you guys had any:

Savings goals?
Revenue goals?
Net worth goals?

That you’re targeting by the end of this 2022? For me personally, I’m hoping to cross the 1 mill net worth this year and hopefully increase my revenue by 4X.

What about you guys?

2 Likes

Marry a rich young lady in 2022 or 2023. :-}

5 Likes

Happy New Years i am saving some of my pay check every two weeks so i can have more when i retire

4 Likes

Debt and Savings, hopefully more investing.

3 Likes

I continue to work on my savings. Income is not a focus right now with a job that I LOVE and a few kids still at home. But saving better throughout the year, improved budgeting with sinking funds, and purchasing a home this year.

3 Likes

I don’t have any actual money saving goals but am trying to get some things fixed up in my home. We’ve already had stonework, front walkway and railing repaired but have a long list of projects for inside repairs or renovation.

2 Likes

Saving more, spending less… may look into promotion or job change with more money

2 Likes

Paying off the rest of a bank loan then shifting funds towards retirement!

1 Like

This year I plan on being realistic about how much I can save. I usually start out wanting to save $100.00 a month. However, I’ve accepted the fact I just can not do it. I pay all bills off every month so there is never $100.00 left at the end of the month. I can save $100.00 but always end up borrowing from myself . This year I’m starting at saving ( auto) $20.00 a month. Hopefully I should stop frustrating myself.

2 Likes