Hello

Hey everyone. Just thought I’d introduce myself and make myself known on here. Nice to meet you all. I’m using penny hoarder to find ways to earn money from home. So far everything I’ve looked at on this site requires experience. I’ll keep looking everyday but if anybody knows of anything that I can do that doesn’t require any specific skills or experience please let me know. I’m also looking for ways to get training in online and computer skills but am looking for entry level work or just something at least somewhat simple that doesn’t require special skills or experience. Thanks ?

Hello I’m as well new and I would be glad if somebody help us to get more information about how to make money as well . I signed this website looking to get extra income I’m a mother and I have two kids so if somebody can help us navigate… thank u

@joshua.seavey posted:

Hey everyone. Just thought I’d introduce myself and make myself known on here. Nice to meet you all. I’m using penny hoarder to find ways to earn money from home. So far everything I’ve looked at on this site requires experience. I’ll keep looking everyday but if anybody knows of anything that I can do that doesn’t require any specific skills or experience please let me know. I’m also looking for ways to get training in online and computer skills but am looking for entry level work or just something at least somewhat simple that doesn’t require special skills or experience. Thanks ?

You might want to check your local online Library,alot of them offer free classes , like computer, also go to clarkhoward.com, he gives free advice.

Ok. Thank you. I’ll look into that. Thank you for your help ?

I would look up The Simple Dollar/Trent Hamm for some great information on saving money and earning money. He’s been doing this for a good while and I’ve found his site to be personally helpful and informative.