Help! I need to amend my taxes!

I claimed my uncle as a dependent and now he is upset that he won’t be getting a stimulus check. Is there any way possible for me to amend my taxes so that he’ll be eligible for a stimulus check? He did live with me for 6 months and I supported him during this time but for the rest of the year he lived and supported himself. Exactly what are my options?

1 Like

My daughter claimed me. I filed also irs rejected told me to check box that I could be claimed. Sent it back and they sent me the taxes I paid on my casino win. Im on SSD.