Hoarders Unite!

Sometimes other issues keep us from reaching our goals. I am a hoarder. Anyone else out there that feels overwhelmed by this?

3 Likes

I hate to admit it, mskimberly, but I myself feel like that at times. It’s not just for the ones who are new here, but even at times I find that some of the successful people feel that way. The only thing to do is to keep on moving on to get what we need accomplished. In my case, especially since the passing of my sister last month from cancer, I have felt that way a few days.

1 Like

@AverageJoe I am sorry to hear about your sister. My mother died of lung cancer a few years ago. It does have an impact on your mentality and how fast you move. Fortunately, you still have your wife to come home to, and that is helpful. When you live alone, it is easy to slow down.

1 Like

In my mind, I like to think of myself as a minimalist, but then I look and in reality I can’t believe how much stuff I have.

I am working on that though.

But since I am a re-seller, I find it a struggle because part of how I make money is buying and reselling stuff.

If you saw my pile of stuff to resell, you would definitely figure me for a hoarder.

I am still trying to work on a good method of buying, listing and getting stuff sold right away.

It’s a work in progress to say the least…

1 Like

@moore.income I am right there with you. I want to be a minimalist, but in reality, I am not. Being a seller, it is impossible to be a minimalist. People have changed. Amazon Prime has helped people change. They want new things cheap. They want it delivered. Sometimes they forget that they pay for that service. Then there is the keeping up with the neighbors. Selling can be frustrating because people don’t show up or they ask a million questions, and they are not really interested or they forget they said they were interested. My prices are excellent, but this is a difficult business to be in. I hate having to store items. I am moving into a smaller place.

1 Like