How to launch a subscription box.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence lately–I’ve been both extremely busy and barely working, and trying to figure out a way to make some money. Anyway, one idea I had was a subscription box for pet rats–Facebook has a huge pet rat community and I want to tap into that. If anyone wants to know how to launch their own subscription box, be it a Ramen of the Month or Rat Treat of the Month, let me know. I’ll be happy to help you through the process.

My passion is my pet rats. They’re a great pet for anyone, but are especially great for apartment dwellers as they don’t take up much space. They’re also budget-friendly as they typically don’t require a deposit. They’re smart, friendly, and love to play. I’ve got four–Raleigh, Caroline, Blitz, and Kreig. They live in a cage in my bedroom but are frequently out for “free range” time. I live in a large city so getting stock for the box is easy–plus I’m learning how to make my own treats and hammocks. I also have an exotic vet I can go to for questions.

Wish me luck–I could use all the help I can get.

1 Like

Sorry to have to ask this but what’s a subscription box?

2 Likes

It’s kind of like HelloFresh in that it’s a box that comes in the mail, but for different things such as hot sauce or Austin, Texas-themed merchandise. Check out Cratejoy.com for more info–and to see the one I’m offering.

1 Like