Introduction

Hello my name is quay I’m from a small town call Alabama I move from there ther is was very rough couldn’t never find jobs always struggled ?,but thank god I’m a very intelligent person because through it all I put my self l in school I graduated from job corps in Montgomery al, got my high school diploma and aye trade plus osha now I’m tryna pay of the loans off because I’m school for business of management thank god ……there’s more and etc … jus glad to explore

Welcome to the Community, @davis.quay! Here are a few tips to help get you started:

• We have a welcome thread right here where you can formally introduce yourself to the Community
  • On the navigation (located at the top, below the logo) > click Get Started to learn how to comment and post, and for community guidelines
  • The forums page has a list of all our Community forums, and the topics page has all the most recent posts

Feel free to browse around, begin commenting on topics and/or starting new ones. Excited you’re here!

1 Like

Welcome @davis.quay! I love to hear people going into the trades- I encourage my kids to do the same. Glad to have you here. Take a look around, jump in a discussion, and ask questions!

1 Like

Welcome to The Penny Hoarder community @davis.quay

1 Like

Welcome to the Penny Hoarder community

1 Like

Thank y’all so much

1 Like

Welcome The cost of living In Alabama is very reasonable

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the community everyone here is kind caring and always ready to help out

1 Like

Hey there, @davis.quay. Welcome to the forum. It’s a great place to learn, lots of good tips. Make sure you get the newsletter as well…awesome articles.

I’m honored to be here ?