MYSTERY SHOPPING

I just received a postal envelope with a check from a company called "Bray Shopper Mystery Shopper with directions to send an email when I got the package.

I googled the company and I am not convinced that this is a legit opportunity to do mystery shopping. Does anyone here know anything about “Bray Shopper Mystery shopping” ??

3 Likes

Pauly1740 posted:

I just received a postal envelope with a check from a company called "Bray Shopper Mystery Shopper with directions to send an email when I got the package.

I googled the company and I am not convinced that this is a legit opportunity to do mystery shopping. Does anyone here know anything about “Bray Shopper Mystery shopping” ??

If you didn’t sign up for this company, its not legit. Companies don’t just contact random people through the mail to do mystery shopping experiences. You have to sign up through them. Secret shopper is a company that I have done mystery shops with.

3 Likes

Mystery shopping is legit and there are plenty of reputable companies out there. However, no reputable business will just go mailing a check to someone without being in communication with you.

I personally have never heard anything about the company and if I were you I would steer way clear of them!

3 Likes

Like KIRSTEN CHERRY and MOORE INCOME said there are legit
mystery shopping company out there. I do know they don’t send
you any thing in the mail.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you guys bunches for the important information that you provided.

3 Likes

Glad to be of help @pauly1740 Let us know if you have any other questions.

Are you interested in mystery shopping?

A couple of reputable mystery shopping companies that come to mind are Sentry Marketing and GigSpot. I still get emails from these companies on almost a weekly basis for mystery shops in my area.

I recommend checking those out if interested in getting into it, but be sure to do you research and if you come across any others I would love to know about them!

2 Likes

Pauly1740 posted:

I agree with @kirsten.cherry. If you didn’t sign up for it, be extremely cautious @pauly1740. Although I don’t know much about mystery shopping. I do however know a scam when I see one.

1 Like