Save Money, Mystery Shop!

I wrote a brief of my mystery shopping experience a few weeks ago and go such an overwhelming response that I thought I would write another to elaborate a little more and just in case anyone missed the first one. There are a lot of scams out there so my suggestion is to thoroughly search the company, by their name and also read the reviews on them. Look for their FB pages. When you go to their page, check out the reviews. If they are a good company, they will. have MANY reviews with most being very good. If they are not a good company, they will have complaints and/or only reviews by employees and not real shoppers. BEWARE of these!

7 Likes

Thank you for offering all these sites. I am just starting out and like you at first skeptical, but after reading your story I am so excited to get started. Thanks again. I will let you know how my first gig goes ?

1 Like

I have started doing mystery shopping recently and am really enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

@valerie.magorrian,

Thank you so much for sharing this and your experience! I’m going to check this out. A side thought, do any of the mystery shopper programs have apps?