Need Some Help from Others much more experienced then me

Hi,

New here I hope and pray all is going ok out there ?

well where we at I have Disability‘s in early 50’s not on SSI wife works as cashier so I’m looking to make some money during the week or the day maybe spending an hour or two to help out only way I can from our place but thats it I can do at this time due to with my very bad dizziness I have vertigo I appreciate any help

Please Stay Safe out their and God Bless

My wife was diagnosed with Menier’s in her early 50’s. After many failed attempts to work with the dizziness and seizures, she applied for SSI at age 55. Her first request was denied (most are), but when she filed an appeal she was scheduled an appearance before their judge. Her paperwork explained her attempts to work, and because of her age (it’s harder to retrain a person at 55), she was approved. She had been unable to find the type of work that you are looking for that you can do from home, but it’s worth filing for SSI while you are looking. Try searching online for “jobs that you can work from home”. Sometimes there are openings in bookkeeping jobs, medical transcription, and marketing. Best of luck to you. Just keep trying.

2 Likes

@kbbaby posted:

My wife was diagnosed with Menier’s in her early 50’s. After many failed attempts to work with the dizziness and seizures, she applied for SSI at age 55. Her first request was denied (most are), but when she filed an appeal she was scheduled an appearance before their judge. Her paperwork explained her attempts to work, and because of her age (it’s harder to retrain a person at 55), she was approved. She had been unable to find the type of work that you are looking for that you can do from home, but it’s worth filing for SSI while you are looking. Try searching online for “jobs that you can work from home”. Sometimes there are openings in bookkeeping jobs, medical transcription, and marketing. Best of luck to you. Just keep trying.

My Heart Goes out to You ?

I so glad she was able to get on SSI

Thanks so much for Your honesty very appreciate ,yes we are going to try again

Are thier anything on this site that can make at least 5-10 dollars a week it does add up?

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your site especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up

http://www.gari.pk/used-vehicles/