New Member and glad for it!!

Just wanted to say my name is Rich and i am glad to be a member now of this community. I have been receiving the Penny Hoarder in my email for probably over a year now; and i love it!! especially the sections dealing with consumer lawsuits. Got to admit you folks turned me onto the whole idea of filing when its a failed product of one type or another especially when it actually something you have purchased and had it fail for you personally. Also have to admit to date i have probably made somewhere between 500-1000 dollars from them, and i probably would never done so otherwise except for the information provided by the Penny Hoarder. Better add in a bit of a common sense disclaimer…I wouldn’t recommend filing to be part of a case unless you actually have experienced loss or been cheated per say by a failed product you actually purchased. You can be held legally liable for making false claims so please don’t get prosecuted trying to make extra $$ illegitimately. So hope i haven’t ran on too long here and feel free to comment, criticize, whatever…and hav an awesome day.

7 Likes

Hi Rich! @lanere2003 Nice to meet you and glad you are a part of the community. I also have been subscribed to The Penny Hoarder for some time now and it has by far been one of my favorite blogs on the internet.

I have gotten so many great ideas from reading their posts.

It’s cool to see how you have taken and applied some of their advice to make money as well!

2 Likes

Hi Rich, I’m Becky. I too am a Penny Hoarder junkie. I’ve found some side hustles as a mystery shopper to be fun and profitable–I joke that I’m putting my journalism degree to use. I’ve also started investing via Stash and Acorn, and am currently saving up for a trip to Iceland–which Penny Hoarder did a nice article on how to do that on the cheap. Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

New to this site… Any tips or advice would b really appreciated. ?

1 Like

@christina.corey Welcome to the forum! What topics would be helpful for you?

Feel free to go around and comment on other people’s topics here on the forum. That is a great way to get started and start getting to know some of the awesome members of this community!

I am new to this forum.I want to read more post so that I know where I’m going with the forums.