New to this

Hello. My name is Caitlin. I am new to Penny Hoarders. I am just trying to find any and every way to make money for myself to enjoy life.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @caitlin.elaine You have definitely come to the right place to learn about all things finance related!

There are lots of great posts talking about making money, savings and other money topics. Just use the search feature to find topics you may be interested in.

If there are any specific questions you have, you can always start a thread just like this one and other Penny Hoarders will weigh in with their expertise an knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community!

3 Likes

welcome this community is full of ideas and help great place to be

2 Likes

Welcome. There is quite the wealth of useful information here as well as some fun along the way! Please stay a while and contribute to the conversations.

2 Likes

Hi @caitlin.elaine! And welcome! Like the others have said, there’s tons of useful and valuable information here to be able to help you with learning about all kinds of different way to make money for yourself and to be able to enjoy your life with that money.

Stay a while and look forward to seeing you around!

https://goodmoneygoodlife.com

1 Like

Welcome @caitlin.elaine!

1 Like

Welcome, @caitlin.elaine to the community. You can look into affiliate marketing.

1 Like

Welcome, I’m new as well and looking for ways to make passive income! Thankful for the community!

1 Like

Welcome @caitlin.elaine! I think you’ll find plenty of good ideas here on how to make some extra cash. I am always amazed at the clever ways people have to manage their money.

1 Like