Save and make money!

I was debating on whether or not I should put this in the “Save money” category.

However, I joined this program that will basically pay you to save money each month. Their ultimate goal is to teach people to save money. So if you are really great with saving - this will be an easy $60 bucks for you.

Anyway, you basically link your bank account (an account you dont withdraw from as much will work in your favor). then for the next 6 months, you have to save at least $20 per month. each month you save - they also give you a scratch-off where you can win $5 - $20 more bucks. but you are guaranteed $10 for each month you save. Great initiative. I am on my last month and its an easy $60 bucks.

https://saverlife.earn.org/#/how-it-works?rl=441

4 Likes

$10 for saving $20!?!

Yes please! That is like getting an EXTREMELY high interest rate!

This is definitely something I would be interested in as savings is a core part of my financial strategy at the moment!

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Moore Income posted:

$10 for saving $20!?!

Yes please! That is like getting an EXTREMELY high interest rate!

This is definitely something I would be interested in as savings is a core part of my financial strategy at the moment!

Thanks for sharing.

Same here @moore.income. I’m quite focused on saving, and this looks pretty interesting I must say.

Mo Brownies posted:

I was debating on whether or not I should put this in the “Save money” category.

However, I joined this program that will basically pay you to save money each month. Their ultimate goal is to teach people to save money. So if you are really great with saving - this will be an easy $60 bucks for you.

Anyway, you basically link your bank account (an account you dont withdraw from as much will work in your favor). then for the next 6 months, you have to save at least $20 per month. each month you save - they also give you a scratch-off where you can win $5 - $20 more bucks. but you are guaranteed $10 for each month you save. Great initiative. I am on my last month and its an easy $60 bucks.

https://saverlife.earn.org/#/how-it-works?rl=441

This sounds quite interesting @mo.brownies. Although I am a little cautious to linking my bank account. I’m assuming this is just in the US?

1 Like

I did it. They did have some bugs when it first came out. You can only do it once. It is called SaverLife.When it first came out it was for people on government programs like SNAP. It was to help show how to save money.

2 Likes

I signed up with this company a few months ago, but it kept unlinking my bank account, so I did not receive the money for the saving I made.

1 Like

Thank You ! I went to the website and looked around a bit. It sounds like a

great opportunity . I am little leary of linking my bank account , but I bookmarked

the site and will look into it some more. Thanks again!!

1 Like

I do believe it is just the US. I do believe that it uses encryption for the linking of the account. They have had some issues with linking and unlinking of accounts.

It is legit as I did save and receive my money.

1 Like

This was first offered to me from this site. Pennyhoarder. just Googled it to refresh my memory. So it must be legit.

2 Likes

Hello Penny Hoarders, new here… I work pt decorating and designing ice cream cakes at our DQ, own my home, looking to pay off some debts, have money to fix up my home, go on vacations, and hopefully start a business selling homemade quilts and art work. Also been looking into Amazon and or eBay arbitrage. I’ve sold before on eBay but it got to be so much work with the items i was posting, plus after awhile I accumulate boxing and supplies all over the place that I feel so over whelmed. I want to have fun and peace in my life, to be able to enjoy life, not be so stressed, and worried about if I will be able to eat or pay my bills. I’m going through a rough time in my marriage right now and that is playing a big factor on what or how my future is going to play out…

I am weary about putting personal banking info out there to get signed up for one of the “pay you back” ideas as well…

1 Like

Hi @nicol welcome to the community! Sorry to hear things are rough for you, I hope things start looking up.

I understand your and other’s concerns about putting out personal bank details. But as a rule of thumb, a lot of really helpful financial apps and platforms require some form of personal information.

As a rule of thumb, as long as the site is secure/reputable and there are others who can vouch for its credibility, I will at give stuff like this a shot.

If you do the research and still are concerned then it is best to not do it.

That is the criteria I use when it comes to stuff like this.

2 Likes

@mo.brownies I signed up and linked my account and it already says I have earned $10 for saving $20 this month. Pretty cool!

2 Likes