Sell photos

Hi, my name is Krystl and deaf. I want to try to save money for my family. I am wondering about sell my photos. Would it be any photos what I want to send and sell it? I love taking pictures. I am a good photographer…not professional yet. How do I do that? Thank you.

I have heard of people selling a lot on stock sights like Shutterstock or Getty Images. I’ve never done this, but it seems like a slow & fairly constant way to accumulate some money. (As far as I understand, you’d be making cents on the photos, but it accumulates.)

There is also local cafes. I had a friend who printed a few photos, had them up in a local cafe, & sold at least one for something like $30. I’m too shy to try this & always end up chickening out.

I got close to selling some photos on deviantART back in like 2008. Not sure how easy/current that is anymore, but it could be worth a shot.

I also found this forum that had some good ideas: Photography on Reddit

2 Likes

Thank you. I really appreciate that. :D

1 Like

I have never personally tried selling photos, however, I do know that people do it and there is a market for it.

I would recommend just doing some research online and finding a stock image site that would allow you to sell your photos over and over again.

There are quite a few of them out there, but you would just need to do some research to find which ones would be best for you personally.

I do like what @mountainfan mentioned. That might take more time but it might end up being more lucrative in the long run!

See #30 from Penny Hoarder: https://www.thepennyhoarder.co…-make-money-at-home/

I am looking forward to getting into this. Thirty-two is a lot!