Stash has a promotion

I started with stash investing after reading a penny hoarder article on it and choosing between that one and other robo investing apps. I have really liked investing with Stash. They changed their fees to $1/month for the basic amount, no matter how much money you have in the account. (It was more in the past if you had more then$5000 in your account.)

Stash now has a nice promotion. Sign in to their “party” every day at 4pm est to get a small fractional share of a different stock everyday. Today it is a small amount of netflix. My share of each stock had only been about $1 a day, and will probably be less for netflix, but if you are already interested or already apart of stash, any penny is great!

Not sure if I could give out my stash referral code in this discussion, but feel free to contact me for the referral code. Or maybe penny hoarder still has a referral code through their site, and I support supporting them!

I have been using Stash for quite some time and I love it!

I was not aware that they were having this promotion, so thanks for sharing!

I’ve been considering looking into Stash for investing now that I’ve paid off 4 of my 7 debts. I already use Acorns to squirrel away $5 a week but you only have “portfolios” like Conservative, Moderate, Aggressive/Growth to choose from. I don’t use the change feature on Acorns because Capital One stopped allowing it but I like the $5/week to just feel like I’m doing something.
Are there articles on Penny Hoarder about how Stash works compared to Ellevest or other platforms? I’m interested in investing in general industries like Senior Services, Cannabis, etc. Thanks.

1 Like

GinaH posted:

I’ve been considering looking into Stash for investing now that I’ve paid off 4 of my 7 debts. I already use Acorns to squirrel away $5 a week but you only have “portfolios” like Conservative, Moderate, Aggressive/Growth to choose from. I don’t use the change feature on Acorns because Capital One stopped allowing it but I like the $5/week to just feel like I’m doing something.
Are there articles on Penny Hoarder about how Stash works compared to Ellevest or other platforms? I’m interested in investing in general industries like Senior Services, Cannabis, etc. Thanks.

Stash lets you purchase fractional shares, minimum of $5 towards an investment. Only $1/mo just like acorn, no matter how much money is in your portfolio. They have many etfs and stocks. I personally like putting some of my money in Corporate Cannibis- an etf ticker MJ. I don’t know how acorn works, I thought they weren’t fractional shares but better for trading rather then investing. Stash is for the long term. I’m pretty sure pennyhoarder had an article about some of the different platforms and stash was the one I picked. There is also a stash community on Facebook I enjoy being on. That’s how I found out about the stash party, and that tesla started booming.

I just found out that starting Monday, anyone can invest any dollar amount. No more $5 minimum! I’m loving this investment app more and more!

1 Like