Investment app

I just started using Acorns to invest a low amount each month and earn money. You can also link your card and they will round up your change to earn as well.

2 Likes

I personally use Acorns but it is one of my least favorite investment apps mainly because I have seen the least returns using this app. It is nice to get the $5 bonus though which allows you to test out the app.

I have been able to pile up a nice little stash of cash in there since I do invest on a weekly basis still.

Other investment apps/platforms I use (in no particular order) include:

• Wisebanyan

• Stash Invest

• Robinhood

• Finhabits

• M1 Finance

• Webull

• Swell

• Rich Uncles

there are also a few other that I have signed up for but have not yet tested.

As you can see, I have tried quite a few and each one has its plus and minus. I just like testing them out and seeing which ones I can get the most returns on.

Some cost money but it is a very small amount.

Also, a lot of them give sign up bonuses when you are referred to the app and complete an investment so I like to take advantage of this.

If anyone would like more info, to know what I think about these apps or to know if they are offering any bonuses for signing up, feel free to message me and I can help you out.

If anyone knows of any other investment apps/platforms out there please let me know and I would be happy to try them out.

2 Likes

I have been using acorns and overall happy with it.

I would like to learn more about the other apps you been using

Thanks

Milind

1 Like

Hi @milind, I’ll send you info about my other apps.

@moore.income

Thanks so much. I have heard about Stash and Robinhood but haven’t tried it out yet. I’m interested in hearing more. You can send private message me your referral links.

1 Like

@ana Stash is up there with my favorites. Robinhood is a little more difficult in my opinion but they give you a free stock when you get started. I will send you the links.

1 Like

@moore.income Thanks. Are any of the other ones better?

@ana I would have to say that personally Wisebanyan is my favorite and the one I have been using the longest. I recommend all the others but each one is a little different in the way you invest your money. I will message you with more details.

1 Like

I WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON WISEBANYAN AND STASH PLEASE

1 Like

I just heard about PC: https://www.personalcapital.com/

@nikita I will send more info about those two.

@theodora thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out.