Thrifty Pig - paid surveys

Many thanks to The Penny Hoarder for the invitation to complete paid surveys with Thrifty Pig. I just registered and looking forward to earning extra cash. Who else is trying this with me? ?

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, @pinay! Let us know how it goes!

4 Likes

how do i sign up for it

3 Likes

Yes, let us know how well this works for you.

3 Likes

i signed up. thank you

3 Likes

I signed up and they inundate me with emails about surveys. I log in to take the surveys and part of the way through they tell me I’m not qualified. Pretty much what all the other survey sites do. And you earn points. 500 point minimum to cash out. I don’t know how they pay it out. Can’t seem to get that far. I have to say I expected more reliable advice from Penny Hoarder.

5 Likes

I had signed up for a survey app I heard about from one of the members here at Penny Hoarder, darn, I can’t remember which app it was. None the less, it did not work out either, disqualified for practically every survey after putting in the info they wanted. It was an app where you would compete with others for the surveys for varying times to do the survey at a set price reward. It took forever to get to a small amount of money, think it was $25 to cash out, After they sent the money, they stopped sending me surveys, and that was ok. The app was uninstalled soon after.

5 Likes

I was disappointed to find my inbox filled with emails from Thrifty Pig to take surveys and had to unsubscribe. I tried taking a few surveys and earned some coins. But whether it said seven or 14 minutes, the times were inaccurate and if they went much longer, I discontinued the surveys.

4 Likes

One app that is very good is Amazon Shopper Panel, simply scan in 10 receipts/month-but not Amazon receipts, They give you $10/ month. So simple and good return. They offer occasional surveys that anyone can be successful at, like 1 or 2 questions for additional $0.75 or so.

2 Likes

@redcatcec I have been using Amazon Shopper Panel for a while now and it is great. The way I look at it, it basically covers the cost of my Amazon Prime membership.

I think signing up is by invite from Amazon only though. Not sure exactly but I think I just signed up on the waiting list and eventually got invited.

2 Likes

When I first tried Thrifty pig several weeks ago, it was difficult to qualify for surveys. Since then I cashed out for $5 on May 23rd. I decided to go for $10 just to see how long it takes. Almost there!? Cashed out for $10 on 6/24.

1 Like

It makes me wonder who is qualified to successfully take these surveys, they seem so selective and on what basis are they qualifying/disqualifying you? Gender, age, race, and so on. From what I have read and experienced from them, the surveys are narrowly focused and no idea to who they are accepting as participants.

1 Like

I registered. thank you very much

redactle unlimited

So far, I’ve earned $40 with Thrifty Pig. Is anyone else still taking their surveys?

Is this for Amazon Prime members only? How does someone sign up?

I don’t think you have to be an Amazon Prime member but it is invite only so you can sign up on the waiting list but you have to wait for Amazon to invite you to the program.

The direct link to sign up is here:

One month of work for $5? I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up!

leslie. kay i did it for two months and made nothing i don’t do them any more