Wedding Planning

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever planned a cheap but decent wedding? No idea on a budget yet, but I do know that I’ll have to be planning one probably next year. Wanting ideas before I look on Pinterest for other ideas.

Thank you

1 Like

I need advice too please! I’m going to be planning one in 2021! I’m 47 and never been married! So I want this to be very special for me and my soon to be husband! He’s never been married either! We will definitely be on a budget so any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!?Have a great day!??:heart:

@amber.hurd and @teresa.myers congrats to you both! My husband and I’s goal when we got married was to not go into debt for one day. We set a budget and made sure every vendor we worked with fell into it. We gave our selves a little over a year to save and plan. I also DIY’d a lot.

The biggest savers for us was finding a venue that included tables, chairs, some decor, and an entire weekend in the cost. We also made sure the caterer we went with could staff a bartender for us, rather than us paying an additional person.

Finally, if you are able to, check out your local bridal show. Vendors often give away services or discounts.

1 Like