What was your biggest challenge getting started online?

It all started with a single email, and I will never forget the system. Click Cash Commissions was some sort of code to enter on your website or blog. And at the time I didn’t even have a blog. Needless to say it didn’t really work for me, but it did however spark a curiosity rather unexpected. Allow me to add, I knew nothing about anything online marketing. But the claims looked promising.

Therefore my biggest challenge was choosing a niche I knew nothing about. And had really limited PC knowledge. Thankfully there’s nothing that research and hard work cannot remedy. And seeing as I already started down the “Make Money Online” path, I figured I’d keep going. And must admit I didn’t think that one through properly.

Soon I found myself lost in an ocean of information overload. But my mistake was trying to learn everything in a few days. When it’s so much more refreshing when you take it slow. And have more actual results than hopes. Tiny objective steps in the right direction.

My thing rite now is what i really want to do with my blog.
I’m leaning more to downloads of different ebooks or down loads
for teachers or home school. Once I’ve that going than add some thing
else to make more income. But I’m going to take it slow and learn 1 thing
first.

Excellent strategy @bonnie.squires. It’s good to focus on one thing at a time. Blogging can prove a little more challenging than anticipated when it comes to making money online. But I can assure you it’s worth it.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE thank you and i believe it is challenging to making money.
But i know once you get people to your blog video’s and build trust with them
they will come back and buy from you again.

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE thank you and i believe it is challenging to making money.
But i know once you get people to your blog video’s and build trust with them
they will come back and buy from you again.

Spot on @bonnie.squires. I can’t even recall the last time I had to sales pitch at all. If your content is compelling enough, not only do you generate sales but also build reputation.

1 Like

My biggest challenge has been failing to find one thing and focus on that until successful.

There are so many great ways to earn income online and it is so easy to fall into the trap of chasing every rabbit and golden opportunity that comes up.

Because of this, I really believe I stunted my growth and made the past few years slow and not very successful.

I am now looking back and kicking myself for not having realized this sooner.

The more I learn, the more I realize that taking a focused approach to online business and finances in general is the way to go if you want to truly be successful!

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE thank you

1 Like

MOORE INCOME I did the same thing when i was new
on the internet and trying to make money.

1 Like

Moore Income posted:

My biggest challenge has been failing to find one thing and focus on that until successful.

There are so many great ways to earn income online and it is so easy to fall into the trap of chasing every rabbit and golden opportunity that comes up.

Because of this, I really believe I stunted my growth and made the past few years slow and not very successful.

I am now looking back and kicking myself for not having realized this sooner.

The more I learn, the more I realize that taking a focused approach to online business and finances in general is the way to go if you want to truly be successful!

I had the same problem @moore.income. One can easily get lost in an Ocean of shiny lights and golden promises. I too had much better success since I applied more focus and less speed. What they often fail to tell you is that it will take a lot more time than is often suggested. Especially when you’re just getting started.

But in the end all the failed attempts was just opportunity in disguise. Because it enabled me to build an arsenal of knowledge which I now shape into my own material and content.

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

MOORE INCOME I did the same thing when i was new
on the internet and trying to make money.

I think we all get sucked down that rabbit hole @bonnie.squires. Especially with all the glittering “proof” right? One of the methods to create compelling content is to address a common need within a niche. Now who doesn’t want extra cash?

Which is why it’s such an effective marketing tactic. But I have grown quite considerably since. Much wiser these days.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE so true what you said.

1 Like