WORRYING ABOUT MONEY- A FULL TIME JOB

Making money, losing money, saving money. This subject consumes just about all of us daily. Its hard to live in the moment and feel good and live, when are mind is twirling around on how we are going to pay bills, have retirement, or maybe dinner next week. I feel if we accept what we have, what we can acheive, and where we are heading our day might have a chance to bloom. Im not saying dont try to better oneself , but accept wgat we can accomplish at that moment. Anybody feel this way??

1 Like

I totally understand, I’m bout to totally just give up, it gets worse everytime I try anything at all!!

It is so true, money can become something that consumes our entire life, it shouldn’t be that way but it is a subject that affects each and every one of us.

I have come to realize that worrying about it doesn’t help me at all, but that doesn’t make it easy.

I try to remind myself on a consistent basis that I am taking steps, even if they are just baby steps to go in the right direction to get my finances on track.

That is why, I believe it is super important to celebrate our financial WINS and recognize them as such no matter how small, and when we stumble along the way or mess up a bit, we just have to take it as a learning experience, get back up and keep going in the right direction.

Creating a better financial future is about taking steps now to ensure a brighter future.

And although things might look complicated or bleak, there is light at the end of the tunnel if we are willing to just plow through and stay committed to WIN with our finances, one step at a time!

3 Likes

Yes! I believe that gratitude is the key. Being grateful for what we do have, does not mean that we cannot strive to better ourselves, it just means to be grateful in the moment.

And before someone talks about how there’s nothing to be grateful for and how I don’t understand dire situations, I do. I practiced gratitude (NOT even close to perfectly though!) when in the same 6 months I went though cancer, divorce, job loss, loss of house, move, bankruptcy, and more.

I am grateful to be where I am. Again, it is a constant practice. Today has not been a good day, but I keep practicing it. I am, in many ways, in a better place today than 10 years ago. I have worked hard for it! And I am so very grateful. I will continue to work to better my finances, and myself.

4 Likes