30 Ways to Earn Money - TPH Article

F88F559D-DFFC-422A-B898-F0559CC212A6

For those who came from the Facebook group, you may remember I was interviewed to be featured in an article by The Penny Hoarder about ways I have earned money from home.

Unfortunately they weren’t able to link my website in the article, so if you want to contact me, it should be below my signature at the end of this post.

I hope you guys check it out! It’s very well written and has many great ideas on how average (and unique) people can earn money from home.

Here is the link to the article by The Penny Hoarder:

https://www.thepennyhoarder.co…y/?aff_sub2=homepage

Kirsten Cherry

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing! What made you decide to go with Wix for your website?

3 Likes

Congrats Kirsten! What got you into teaching ESL? I was an ESL teacher myself overseas, but I haven’t tried out teaching online yet.

2 Likes

Moore Income posted:

Nice! Thanks for sharing! What made you decide to go with Wix for your website?

I had a friend use them recently and she raved about them. It was my first time building a website from scratch and it seemed fairly user-friendly. I have a domain from godaddy that I haven’t transferred yet and once I do, I will add hosting as well.

2 Likes

Adam posted:

Congrats Kirsten! What got you into teaching ESL? I was an ESL teacher myself overseas, but I haven’t tried out teaching online yet.

Thanks Adam! Long story short I had a baby->moved->no longer had a 9-5->wanted to earn more money->found VIPKID through The Penny Hoarder!

I heard good things about the company and loved the idea of work from home before my baby woke up. I’m almost a year in and I’m still loving it every day! Feel free to reach out by email or direct message if you want to chat more about my experience!

3 Likes