Amazon Cash Back Offer

Has anyone tried sureshopapp.com?

Curious how easy it is to get 10% cash back on Amazon.

1 Like

This is my first time hearing about it. I am curious to exactly how it works. From just looking at their website, it looks like you earn 1% to start but can earn up to 10% by inviting friends.

I am willing to give it a shot to see how it works. I don’t mind trying new things! :)

This is similar to cashback sites like Ebates or BeFrugal. BeFrugal offers up to 10% cashback but that is only in the “Amazon Exclusive Apparel” category. All other categories have varied percentages of cashback and some categories have 0 cashback.

2 Likes

Interesting…first I have heard of this. Will have to check it out further~

Haven’t heard about this before

Moore Income posted:

This is my first time hearing about it. I am curious to exactly how it works. From just looking at their website, it looks like you earn 1% to start but can earn up to 10% by inviting friends.

I am willing to give it a shot to see how it works. I don’t mind trying new things! :)

This is similar to cashback sites like Ebates or BeFrugal. BeFrugal offers up to 10% cashback but that is only in the “Amazon Exclusive Apparel” category. All other categories have varied percentages of cashback and some categories have 0 cashback.

How did it go? ? or ?