AMAZON PRIME Everyone can get it

Hello fellow Penny Hoarders ?

I have found out some great news. Amazon Prime membership is available for people on a small budget also. If you receive Snap benefits “aka” food stamps you can qualify for a big discount toward membership. Low income folks can pay as little as $5-6 per month for a prime membership. Hope this information helps someone out there.

2 Likes

How do you apply?

2 Likes

THANKS

@bjlee I’ve gotten the SNAP/EBT discount for a while now. They recently went up on the rate by about $0.30 per month but it’s still just a little over $6.00. I don’t remember the process to sign up but I did have to contact them to get the instructions. Just go to the help section (all the way at the bottom of the website) and send them a request for the information. They were very quick to respond to my request and the email they sent told me exactly the process to sign up. You can also use your benefits to order food from them. Hope this helps. Stay safe, Pam.

3 Likes

It comes up as an option when you are signing up. You can also get the $5.99 deal if you have a valid Medicaid card.

3 Likes

I just did this! My free trial was getting ready to end and it was gonna be 12.99 a month. I uploaded the info about my medicaid card and I’m pretty sure it started my free trial month over and it will only be 5.99 a month now! Wow! Just wow!! Half price! That money needs to be saved that I was gonna be paying! Thanks people of penny hoarder. This is the best place to go to try and save money!

2 Likes

@felicia.hardy That is great news! Glad to help you out!

1 Like