Best Books On Making Money?

Hey all,

I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on books that has helped you personally make more money? I read about 29 books last year and am starting to run out of ideas of what to read, so I’m open to suggestions.

I can share first: one of the main issues w/ side hustles/business is struggling to build a consistent habit and doing the work everyday. So many people I talk to IRL are plagued with the problems of procrastination and not being able to get themselves to do the work required to even test out a business. I used to struggle with this and found that the pairing of Atomic Habits + The Slight Edge helped fix this. Namely:

1. Atomic Habits gave me a framework to ‘game’ my brain in order to trick myself to create productive habits.

2. The Slight Edge gave me the permission to be patient and celebrate forward progress, as opposed to overnight results. This allowed me to stay with my habits more faithfully and grind things out even when I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel like one or the other wouldn’t have worked for me. Building habits without the insight of allowing the habits to compound would have left me quitting my habits. And knowing that very marginal improvements over time = big results without knowing how to trick my brain into building habits means I’d just be a very motivated lazy person.

What about you? Has there been any book / book combinations that gave you some insight that altered your behavior, or sent you to a money-making path that you’d otherwise have never discovered?

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Good one!