Financial Fitness February: Day 29

Today is the day. The Financial Fitness February journey for 2020 is coming to an end.

I have learned a lot over this journey and it has been great to keep track of all my financial WINS and a few small hiccups along the way.

I hope it has been as informative to you as it has been to me and I appreciate all who took the time to read about my journey.

I enjoyed hearing about all your WINS as well and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you better here in this community and also continuing to share my journey as well.

This is not the end, but rather the beginning of a new chapter in which I hope to really focus on getting my finances in check and where I need to be so I can have more impact and influence in the world.

Today, I will not post the same bullet points I usually do as really not a lot happened with my finances.

Most of the day was spent at home and the only thing we spent money on was coffee from Caribou.

We went during their “Happy Hour” so we got our coffee half off the regular price. On top of that, we used gift cards with money that was gifted to us so it really did not affect our finances at all.

In my opinion, it was a great way to top off the end of a great month!

What was your best WIN from February?

For those of you who are interested, I do plan on continuing a financial theme through March as well.

While I may not post every day, I have decided to focus on debt reduction so I will be calling it “March Against Debt” and will be sharing my journey and what steps I am taking to reduce debt.

1 Like

I had a great time reading about your adventures!

2 Likes

I am glad you did ! @mskimberly

1 Like

I enjoy reading your adventures as well! Not only to share the celebration of your wins, and reflect on your losses, but your organization and dedication to obtain your goals helps me stay focused on my own goals and strive to be as dedicated as you are @moore.income!

Thanks for sharing and encouraging us!

1 Like