free flowers for Valentine's Day 2020

Where do you get free flowers, a rose, snacks, or chocolate on Valentine’s Day? I know there are some people who celebrate this day wholeheartedly by giving away free stuff.

I have never heard of this, but interested!

1 Like

I am not aware of anywhere giving out freebies on Valentine’s Day, but a simple Google search does pop up with lots of deals at restaurants and such.

This is definitely something to keep in mind when choosing where to go for Valentines that could give you a little more bang for your buck.

2 Likes

For years i have purchased my husband blooming bulb flowers. when they die, he plants them by our back gate and those daffodils tulips, etc. come up and bloom year after year. he loves seeing them again and again. our neighbors and friends recognize these baskets of bulbs coming up each year and are delighted to see them too! try it the whole world likes it.

5 Likes

shelia Wright posted:

For years i have purchased my husband blooming bulb flowers. when they die, he plants them by our back gate and those daffodils tulips, etc. come up and bloom year after year. he loves seeing them again and again. our neighbors and friends recognize these baskets of bulbs coming up each year and are delighted to see them too! try it the whole world likes it.

Hey that’s something unique and interesting. Will gonna try it.

1 Like

KellyFromKeene posted:

I have never heard of this, but interested!

Hey kelly there are things like these. Have you ever used any freebies? Valentine’s day is all famous for its food freebies and printable cards and coupons. And as far as I have researched about it, I just found a few good flower freebies, like you could avail free delivery on flowers, or attend a valentine theme party where people give free roses, or some restaurants also give free bouquet to early customers. They have a few limit for these kind of free stuff.

May be it would help you out. https://www.pennysaviour.com/b…entines-day-freebies

2 Likes

Well I’m interested! Valentines Day for free, I’m in!

It’s not free, but I did find a bright bouquet of dried flowers to give to my wife for Valentine’s Day. At least they will last much longer, which felt like a financial win for me.

Thank you for the information, @user_512337030878524844!