Have you watched Game of Thrones and Vikings?

My two absolute favorite ongoing series. So much so it did result in me neglecting my PC just a little (on several occasions). The added advantage for me is the way they speak English. Especially in these kinds of stories. I find it often showing up in the way I write. And I have to admit…I find the Dragons fascinating.

Which is also why Merlin is another favorite along with Gladiator. I have a thing for the “Old Myths” and “Ancient History” stories. And of all the Penny Hoarders I couldn’t possibly be the only one.

Share your views and story preferences? Which series or programs keep you up till morning hours? We all have them…

DEON CHRISTIE I watched a little of both of these.
All the shows i’ve like have been taken of air

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE I watched a little of both of these.
All the shows i’ve like have been taken of air

By far the best two series I’ve ever watched @bonnie.squires. Can’t wait for Game Of Thrones Season 8 in April. I’m pretty sure they will make up for the ones you can’t watch anymore nod

1 Like

I have not seen either, as i watch very little TV. However, I recently got into Sons of Anarchy and LOVED it, but the last half of the last season was taken off Prime and I never got to see how it ends! I read up on it though

I think I’m running about 10 years behind on my TV.

2 Likes

I have watched Sons of Anarchy @kellyfromkeene, really great story. You really must watch Game of Thrones and Vikings. I’m pretty sure you’re going to love them too. I’m anticipating Game of Thrones Season 8 in April. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I have heard great things about GOT. I just need to set aside some time to do that. My TV time is generally Thursday night- the only night I am alone!

2 Likes

KellyFromKeene posted:

I have heard great things about GOT. I just need to set aside some time to do that. My TV time is generally Thursday night- the only night I am alone!

You’re going to love it @kellyfromkeene. It’s well worth the effort to set some time aside.

1 Like

KELLYFROMKEENE Sons of Anarchy was a good show.
You my be able to find it on netflix or hulu my be even
youtube. I know our son found all the death parts on
youtube. he got upset because my husband and i watched
the show with out him.

2 Likes

Bonnie Squires posted:

KELLYFROMKEENE Sons of Anarchy was a good show.
You my be able to find it on netflix or hulu my be even
youtube. I know our son found all the death parts on
youtube. he got upset because my husband and i watched
the show with out him.

It was indeed @bonnie.squires. I also enjoyed Sons of Anarchy.

2 Likes

Thanks Bonnie!!

2 Likes

DEON CHRISTIE yes it was i liked 24 hours to that was good.
The black list this is there last year on air I loved that show to.

1 Like

KELLYFROMKEENE your welcome

2 Likes

I try not to watch too much TV. While I certainly have nothing against it, I find that I personally enjoy reading a book or watching a training video to add to my knowledge.

That being said, I do not completely cut it out. I have not watched the shows mentioned but I have watched a couple shows from beginning to end.

The Blacklist, Agents of Shield and Sherlock Holmes are my shows of preference.

1 Like

I love Agents of Shield @moore.income. I only watch specific shows, when I take a break fro my PC. Which I spend most my time on, apart from my day job. I also enjoy gathering knowledge through research. And recently started digging much deeper into YouTube. Find it much the same as blogging from an SEO point of view.

I have to admit that I did enjoy Game of Thrones and Vikings a little more than the others. And cannot wait for GOT Season 8 coming soon.

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE yes it was i liked 24 hours to that was good.
The black list this is there last year on air I loved that show to.

Haven’t watched that one @bonnie.squires. But a while back there was another series called “Strike Back”. A British special forces strike team.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE sounds interesting Strike Back I’ll have to look it up.

The Black List has so many twist and turns to it. The government is
working with a know criminal . He high on the FBI list . Its a good show.
You might want to watch it. I know its on Netflix but the new season with
be on till Sep. I can’t wait to watch it.

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE sounds interesting Strike Back I’ll have to look it up.

The Black List has so many twist and turns to it. The government is
working with a know criminal . He high on the FBI list . Its a good show.
You might want to watch it. I know its on Netflix but the new season with
be on till Sep. I can’t wait to watch it.

I have Netflix @bonnie.squires. I’ll definitely take a look. I thought of another one I watched a while ago. Called “White Collar”. Where the government make use of a professional art thieve. With an outstanding end twist.

1 Like

DEON CHRISTIE sounds interesting i’ll look and see if they still
have it. Netflix does take some show off there programming list.

1 Like

Bonnie Squires posted:

DEON CHRISTIE sounds interesting i’ll look and see if they still
have it. Netflix does take some show off there programming list.

That they do @bonnie.squires. I still prefer Netflix though.

1 Like