Highest paying apps to play games?

Was looking for the highest paying apps and sites that pay you to play games. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I’ve tried a few different apps that pay to play and have found that overall MistPlay pays more and is less intrusive than the rest. Sign up, answer the gaming profile questions so that they know which games to have in your catalogue and go play! It really is that easy. As for how much they pay, it’s dependent on which games you play. They offer “boosted” games that pay a little more but you earn something on every game you play. I haven’t earned enough to pay the rent yet but certainly enough to buy incidentals. I mean, if you’re going to be playing anyway, you might as well get paid, right? Try out MistPlay, I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

It’s simply another sort of marketing. They’re investing money to attempt to acquire long-term spenders and more attention to their apps, much like they do with TV and internet commercials. I also developed a site about Games cheats (cheatsmaster) Not to mention the folks who end up spending additional money on the game in order to complete it in the allotted time. It’s possible they’re also collecting data from your phone, but that could be said of pretty much every free app.

1 Like